Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome PadreRuben to SL

Welcome PadreRuben, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community PadreRuben, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Default Learning in order to buy sypder

hi all,

I am new here; I have done some looking around this site; found a lot of experiences of different riders and kinds of spyders. i think your sharing will help me in deciding what to buy or at least go in with a better understanding of what to ask and look out for. My brother has been riding awhile and I finally decided to see if I can join him on one of his tours. I am not in a rush, but I am interested. Thank spyders!

Spyder Garage

Welcome aboard Padre, you'll find a lot of info here, altho not too many people come into this part of the Forum, so as SpyderBOT says:

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.
    It shouldn't take too long to get all of your joining processing finished, rarely more than a day, and you'll know when it's all done by your username turning Blue, like SpyderBOTS. After that happens, you'll be able to post out on the more frequented parts of the Forum; but please, do try to do a bit of searching before posting a new thread (the basic search box is up toward the right of the page. ) If you have any hassles with doing that, give me or any of the other Mods a yell via PM - now that you've made your first post, you should be able to do that via the Notifications & inbox link up further towards the top right of the page. And those links that SpyderBOT put up are well worth a read too!

Btw, those little buttons down to the left of each post are to identify who/where the post is from, & the little exclamation mark inside the triangle is to Report any Post that breaks the Forum Rules....
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-02-2024 at 11:56 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!