View Poll Results: Have you had any issues with your Kenda tires?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have had NO issues with my OEM Kenda tires.

51 59.30%
  • I HAVE had issues with my OEM Kenda tires.

35 40.70%

Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Issues with Kenda Tires or Not?

Note: (Do Not include misalignment, puncture, road damage or other non-tire fault causes in your response.) Include balance issues only if the tire was out of round and therefore, could not be balanced.

Tires are always a hot topic here on Spyderlovers. And for good reason. Tires are our only contact with the surface we ride on. Tires can make a great deal of difference in ride, handling, traction, and overall safety. There are many variables like overall weight, weight distribution, tire pressure, alignment, riding style, weather conditions, extent of wear, and, of course, the tire itself.

Kenda's (the original equipment tire) get a fair amount of bashing here. Deserved or not. And I would say there is a general consensus on the subject, with the always present outliers. But is this based on verifiable evidence, or just group think? I don't have any illusions that this simple poll will resolve anything conclusively. But at the same time, I feel it may add to the discussion with actual numbers.

In the end, I hope you enjoy the results. They could be quite revealing. The more who participate, the more relevant the outcome.

The results are anonymous, so don't be shy. Just tell it like it is in your experience.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 02-28-2024 at 10:03 AM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...