Spyder Garage

Default New PE RT-S in Aus doesn't include iPod!

Just found out that the Australian release of the new PE RT-S does not include the numbered Ipod, only USA markets. Seems a bit mean to me. I now wonder what other supposed inclusions will be deletted from the Aust model. Have also been told that delivery will be sometime in January 2010.Also there should be no problem towing a non BRP trailer, just have to rewire the plug. After reading all the reports on test rides (not a bad one amongst them) I am finding it very hard to concentrate on anything other than the RT.
    Danny

2010 RT-S PE103 replacement
    Life maybe short, but death is longer. One day at a time.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder R.T.

Nov. 28-2009 new 2010 Spyder RT is now available for demo rides, at colorado western slope dealers

Spyder Garage

Default new rt

i will book a test ride for next week.

greetings from down under. henk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DeeKay53 View Post
    Just found out that the Australian release of the new PE RT-S does not include the numbered Ipod, only USA markets. Seems a bit mean to me. I now wonder what other supposed inclusions will be deletted from the Aust model. Have also been told that delivery will be sometime in January 2010.Also there should be no problem towing a non BRP trailer, just have to rewire the plug. After reading all the reports on test rides (not a bad one amongst them) I am finding it very hard to concentrate on anything other than the RT.
    That seems to be the way all vehicle manufacturers do things. There are even certain models that they make for say the European market that we cannot get here in the States, even though they would be very desirable to have.

Hopefully you are just not getting the PE models there, and will be getting the production ones only. Let us know how it turns out for you.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods