Spyder Garage

Question Initial Bluetooth connection to iPhone that works then fails to reconnect - any ideas

I have a 2024 Spyder RT Limited and am able to connect my iPhone with Bluetooth. Everything seems to work as expected. However, when I return to the bike at a later time, the iPhone fails to connect. The only way for me to use the phone through Bluetooth is to Forget Phone and Re-Pair it again, after which it then appears to work fine until I recycle the ignition the next time and it fails to reconnect. Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this issue?

TIA
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-21-2024 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)
    -------------------------------
    2024 RT Limited, Petrol Metalic
    Baja Ron Sway Bar
    TricLED Front Fender Reflectors with Sequential LED Turn Signals & Running Lights
    Show Chrome LED Trunk Lights with Run, Brake & Sequential Turn Signals
    Mo-Door Garage Door Opener
    Fobo Electronic Tire Pressure Monitoring System
    Show Chrome Heavy-Duty Replacement Rear Trunk Lid Lift Support Strut / Shock
    Show Chrome Trunk Mounted Luggage Rack
    SpyderExtras Billet Aluminum Handlebar Riser Kit

Spyder Garage

I have the same problem but with Apple Carplay in my car. It's frustrating, but one method that seems to work is to restart my iphone. Not sure how pairing works with the RT's Carplay, but in my car I noticed it asks for a pin because I set one up. Providing that seems to work. Hope the reboot works for you as a workaround until you find the root cause. It's easier than re-pairing.