Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    If my memory serves me my 14 RT won't shift from REVERSE to NEUTRAL either .... But it shifts fine frome Neutral to first gear ..... good luck ...Mike
    That doesn't make sense. Reverse to neutral utilizes the same solenoid neutral to first uses. The upshift solenoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    This may help a little, or probably more likely, may not be worth a fig ( ) but have you seen DickB's originating post in the thread I've linked below?? Particularly the image it contains, which comes from the glovebox manual & refers to shifting...

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...se%3B+%2Bshift

Like I said above - it might help, more likely not but it's probably better to know about this & maybe consider any ramifications it might have, rather than continuing to struggle with searching for a helpful diagnosis, unaware that your problem juuust might be related to something as simple as the speed/duration of your flick on the flappy paddle/gear selector...
    My bike will downshift from 1st to neutral. It will downshift from neutral to reverse. But it doesn't upshift from reverse to neutral or neutral to first. It doesn't matter how long I hold the shifter forward.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-14-2024 at 08:01 PM.