Spyder Garage

Default Parts wanted - RT Windscreen Chrome Trim pieces

Anyone have a Spyder that you are parting out? Or know of a Spyder boneyard? I am looking for the two Chrome trim pieces that cover up the RTL Chrome windshield mounting screws.

On another front, could I just get chrome vinyl wrapped and apply that to my black ones. I have no experience with doing wraps. BUT I do have a heat gun!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-06-2024 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Expanded title to add prefix & identify parts after move... ;-)
    2018 RT Ltd - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix
    2018 RT Ltd Chrome - Champagne Metallic - Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Would you be happy with this? Watch the install video.

https://wrapmyspyder.com/shop/popula...hield-bracket/
    Last edited by Snowbelt Spyder; 02-06-2024 at 12:14 PM.

Doug

2023 RT Limited, RT 622, BUDS/BUD2 Megatech/Megatronic

”Freedom is not a loophole”

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbelt Spyder View Post
    Would you be happy with this? Watch the install video.

https://wrapmyspyder.com/shop/popula...hield-bracket/
    Thanks, I think I will try a wrap myself just for the experience if nothing else.

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

First practice wrap.

Spyder Garage

HEY THATS LOOKING GOOD !! Heat and a stretch , i take it ? Any tips ? where did you get the chrome wrap?
    2024 RT SEa To Sky ( back ahome after screen issues fixed looking forward to the BajaRon event May 1-5 )

2023 RT Sea to Sky Shadow Green ( guess what NO errors at all in 8 months of owning....)

Spyder Garage

Finish the second one just before a rainstorm hit, with high winds and heavy rain.

Does not take much heat, low and just a couple seconds.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...t_b_prod_image

Spyder Garage

Got the Can Am chrome pieces installed.