Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WRCLVR View Post
    Ah... thank you very much for the quick primer. That is different.... lol. I'm gonna make the dealer pair the Samsung to the bike. After watching that, I will pair up my Sena 50S comms. Don't have Apples so lack of Carplay is not an issue.

Does Google Maps work well with the new 2024's?
    Well as promised but only one teaser pic...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-18-2024 at 01:00 AM.
    2024 RT SEa To Sky ( back ahome after screen issues fixed looking forward to the BajaRon event May 1-5 )

2023 RT Sea to Sky Shadow Green ( guess what NO errors at all in 8 months of owning....)

Spyder Garage

Ah... thank you very much for the quick primer. That is different.... lol. I'm gonna make the dealer pair the Samsung to the bike. After watching that, I will pair up my Sena 50S comms. Don't have Apples so lack of Carplay is not an issue.

It should work fine when CarPlay is finally enabled. Won’t know for sure though until they enable CarPlay support.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-18-2024 at 01:01 AM.

Spyder Garage

Thanks! Another question... is there an adjustment for the back rest? This is on my new 2024 Sea to Sky with the matching S2S back rest. IIRC, the older BRP back rests, like the one I put on my 2023 Sea to Sky, had a screw to adjust the rake of the back rest, so that it could lay flat against your back, and not dig in under your shoulder blades...

LMK please?!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-18-2024 at 12:56 AM. Reason: ' 's ;-)
    2024 RT SEa To Sky ( back ahome after screen issues fixed looking forward to the BajaRon event May 1-5 )

2023 RT Sea to Sky Shadow Green ( guess what NO errors at all in 8 months of owning....)

Spyder Garage

Just saw the 2024 S to S yesterday at the dealer. Thoughts on what your impressions are would be appreciated!

Sorry for the bad post before, what’s your impression of the 2024 S2S so far? Saw one yesterday at the dealer and thinking of upgrading. Any special $ discount?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-18-2024 at 01:01 AM.

Spyder Garage

Thanks ! Another question ...is there an adjustment for the back rest? This is on my new 2024 Sea to Sky with the matching S2S back rest. IIRC the older BRP back rests like I put on my 2023 Sea to Sky had a screw to adjust the rake of the back rest, so that could lay flat against your back and not dig in under the shoulder blades

LMK please !!
    Not sure about the s to s but my 2024 RTL has an adjustment screw. You have to pull the upholstery up in order to see it.

Spyder Garage

I miss the "glove box" between the handle bars on my RT.
    I still don't know about the "vent" hole in the front of the RT, you can look through them and see wires. I hope there water proof in some way.
    I miss the one lock system om my RT, I have to lock the trunks independently.
    You can't prelock the trunk.

Spyder Garage

So I'm also thinking of pulling the trigger on a 2024 - have a 2015 RTL w/65K miles -- runs well, but like the look of the new leg room on these newer versions. Pretty sure the dealer will low-ball a trade...

Assume there is no discounting - we're all paying list?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KW1M View Post
    So I'm also thinking of pulling the trigger on a 2024 - have a 2015 RTL w/65K miles -- runs well, but like the look of the new leg room on these newer versions. Pretty sure the dealer will low-ball a trade...

Assume there is no discounting - we're all paying list?
    My dealer knocked off about 2K off list.