Spyder Garage

Default Where should I stick WA State's 'Good To Go!' pass?

Got a new 2023 RTL and trying to figure out where to stick the WA state Good to go! transponder pass. Instructions for motorcycles say to stick in center of headlight. That probably won't help because the Spyder's headlights are not visible from the top. Not clear if the transponder needs to be visible or if the system can sense an out of sight transponder.

If anyone in WA state is successfully using this pass, appreciate knowing where you stuck it. Perhaps at the bottom of the windshield or on the black frame between windshield and headlights/vent?

Spyder Garage

Called customer service and they said to place at the bottom of the windshield. I'll wait for someone to respond here and prefer that firsthand experience to a rep who doesn't know the Spyder

Spyder Garage

Bottom of windshield worked on my BMW r1150GS. I see no reason why it would not work on a Spyder.

Spyder Garage

Some riders have put them inside the frunk, velcro-ed or double face taped to the upper side of the lid inside.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-01-2024 at 10:39 PM.
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Spyder Garage

I put my TxTag transponder, which is a large rectangle, on a ram mount on the handlebars. Works fine, easily put on & taken off so sticky fingers can't abscond with it.

EDIT: If your tag is in fact a sticker, than obviously my method would not work for you.
    Last edited by oldguyinTX; 02-02-2024 at 05:48 AM.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Can't speak for WA but NJ EZPass works well stuck to the underside of the Frunk lid. If WA is like NJ, your license plate is keyed to your pass so even if the sensor doesn't read the pass, they will charge it to the acct tied to your plate .
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White