Thread: Xeltian

Spyder Garage

Default Xelthian

Xelthian

Find it on Map!
    Last edited by Xelthian; 02-03-2024 at 08:02 AM.
    2023 RT Sea to Sky , Green Shadow / Prosecco

Spyder Garage

Is it Xeltian or Xelthian or .......? JK Title says one, message body says other.. Anyhow welcome to the Spyderverse, when are you going to fill out your Signature block, what Spyder do you have or are you shopping?
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Yup, fat-fingered it. And I don't have permission to delete. *sigh*

My sig has my Spyder listed, just above the map and tag-line.
    Last edited by Xelthian; 02-02-2024 at 10:22 PM.
    "The Therapist" 2023 Spyder RT Sea to Sky
    Father. Gamer. Biker. Geek.
    2023 RT Sea to Sky , Green Shadow / Prosecco

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Xelthian View Post
    Yup, fat-fingered it. And I don't have permission to delete. *sigh*

My sig has my Spyder listed, just above the map and tag-line.
    But DGoebel posted before you updated all that ^^, so he couldn't see any of it when he posted! He should be able to now tho.

As for you not having permission to delete ... there's some very good reasons for that, look back thru my posts over the last couple of days & you'll find them! Just click on my username, then 'View Forum Posts' in the drop-down list, & look thru the results until you find them - they're pretty obvious. But if you tell me which of those two names (Xelthian or Xeltian??) 'it' really should be, then maybe I can fix it for you? Or maybe I can even tell you how you can fix it for yourself??

BTW, it's not really a great idea to be TOO precise on telling people where you are/exactly where you live on any social media site; nor is it a great idea to publish for the world to see any of your personal identification details, like phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, or home address; as sadly, there are low-lives out there who actively watch & search sites like this looking for just that sort of info in order to either target you &/or any other members they can find info in order to rip you/them off &/or sell that info on!! If you need to share any of that info with anyone here, use the Private Message facility , but only after due consideration of the risks!

And while you might think that you only published a little bit about yourself here on this site, and maybe something else on another site, these low-lives are very skilled at seeking out all that sort of info and matching it up!! There's even internet tools they can access that will help them do that!! So putting a pin on your actual address can be a gold-plated invitation to them, especially if you ever post up anywhere about any of the expensive gear (like Spyders/Rykers or accessories) they could flog; doubly so if you do that < and then post up anywhere that you're going away for the weekend...

So rather than pinning your exact house &/or address, it might be smarter to put your pin somewhere less specific, like on the nearest supermarket; servo; or a close by shopping mall; or the best one I've seen yet, your local Police Station!

Just Sayin'
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-02-2024 at 11:10 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!