Spyder Garage

Default 2012 RS-SE5 with 2013 BUSH-TEC TURBO2 Trailer

FOR SALE BY OWNER

2012 CanAm RS-SE-5 with 2013 BushTec Turbo 2 Trailer

Spyder has 68000 miles and is in very good condition. Brand new Kumo Rear Tire and front tires in great condition. Just had it in for oil and filter change. Brakes are in great condition as well as the rest of the bike. The Accessories will make it trip ready.

Corbin Bags, Corbin Seat with Gas Tank Door Flap, Trunk box.
    Floorboards, Footpegs, two accessory outlets on front dash of Bike.
    Garmin Zumo GPS mounted on Bracket, GarminXM Satellite Radio Receiver, and Throttle lock for Cruise Control.
    Custom Adjustable Windshield.
    Custom Parking Brake, Elka front shocks.

The bike has all wiring and hitch installed ready to tow the Bushtec Turbo-2 Trailer. I had new side ventilated panels installed by CanAm when the Heat Issue was out there, and they work great! Fog Lights in the Front. Pigtails attached for Heated Gear (I use Tourmaster).

The BushTec is in Excellent condition and the tires are also in excellent condition. Bush-Tec Cooler installed on Trailer Tongue.

I have additional parts that will go with the Spyder when sold. These will include original seat and windshield, original taillight, front air panels, rear back panel, and the original hardware reinstall. I also have the GP3 Gauge Pump for use with the BushTec Trailer.

I’ve probably missed something but have all the maintenance records if a buyer would want to see. The bike is always stored in a Heated Garage and maintained; with 90% Highway miles. $9200.00 will put you on the Bike with the trailer and down the road.

Selling as a package.

I have decided to sell because my husband bought me a new 2021 Base Model RT. I owned a GS in 2009 and the 2012 was my next S purchase. Love the quick throttle response on my RS.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-18-2024 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Price change per post #3

Spyder Garage

Hi Spiderwoman

Please make sure you read and follow the directions on How to Use this part of the Forum in the Sticky at the top of this section tho - here's a link for you to make it easier to find:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...sub-forum-****

Good Luck with your sale!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Reduced to $9200.00

Looking to find a good home for my Spyder.

Still has a lot of travel miles left.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-18-2024 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Removed Post title - they mess with Searching! ;-)