Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Too scared to do it myself. I normally go see the hairdresser every 8 weeks but red it hard to keep in, it's always faded on me. But I got the red shampoo & conditioner and I don't put alot of junk in my hair so hopefully it will keep. At least the grays are gone.... for now!

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderGirl View Post
    I touch it up or just go over the whole thing about every eight weeks or so. My hair is long so it doesn't grow out that fast. It's a little bit of a pain, but isn't that what all women endure to stay beautiful??

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smylinacha View Post
    Too scared to do it myself. I normally go see the hairdresser every 8 weeks but red it hard to keep in, it's always faded on me. But I got the red shampoo & conditioner and I don't put alot of junk in my hair so hopefully it will keep. At least the grays are gone.... for now!
    Yeah, I have the same problem with fading. I did the coloring myself. Had to do it twice in the same month after changing it from blonde. It seemed to help. Doing it out of the box is no big deal. The coloring shampoo and conditioner should help. Hopefully it won't end up being too much work for you.
    We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue