Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Part 2 - The Best Road Trip - Montenegro | Can-Am Adventure Tours

Book your ticket for Montenegro Tour 2024:
    https://www.martinthevlogger.com/product-page/10-days-lets-ryde-montenegro-together-with-martinthevlogger-september-2024

In today's episode, we're continuing our journey in Montenegro. Along the way, we'll experience some of the most breathtaking scenery in the country, including the winding roads of the Kotor serpentines and the stunning views of Lake Skadar. We'll also take a walk through the historic Old Towns of Budva and Kotor, soaking in the rich culture and architecture.

Episode 1

Spyder Garage

Hey Martin, let me say I am curious about doing one of your tours... Man, I would love to join you! It would be an awesome adventure!
    But let me ask this, for me and possibly others; what about Riding gear and helmets? How do I get my riding gear/full face helmet over there and then get it shipped back to the US?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-14-2024 at 06:22 AM.
    2022 Sea to Sky

Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TroubledJuan View Post
    Hey Martin, let me say I am curious about doing one of your tours... Man, I would love to join you! It would be an awesome adventure!
    But let me ask this, for me and possibly others; what about Riding gear and helmets? How do I get my riding gear/full face helmet over there and then get it shipped back to the US?
    Hi buddy,
    the best thing is to write to me - email martinthevlogger@gmail.com
    In general, most of my guests bring their gear with them on the plane, it's all fine.
    In 2024 we will introduce SENA Impulse Helmets with Harman Kardon speakers, and I will rent these helmets to Adventure Tour riders, but not for day tours.
    It will be 150 Euros for the duration of the whole trip to rent a helmet.
    We have good rain jackets and trousers, so they are not needed.
    I recommend you bring your riding jacket, trousers, and gloves. We have decent summer/spring gloves, but recommend you bring gloves that are Gore-Tex for the rainy days.

Martin
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-14-2024 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Fixed quote display; +... ;-)