Quote Originally Posted by broderp View Post
I agree, I'll likely need to brush up suspension adjustments, what they do and decide what I really need. Once I'm 'dialed in' I'd only want to make minimal adjustments when I go two up. I'm thinking preload and dampening would be all I need, but will need to dig deeper. I'm not sure if just the rear will suffice or if a full set would be beneficial. Thanks for the information!

Thanks for this information. I get information overload when looking at Elka's website, and very little on Wilbers.. lol I agree the hydraulic preload would be very much in line with what I would want in terms of simple to adjust. Does the 630 HPA have dampening adjustment?

EDIT found this on Wilbers site....
https://www.wilbers.de/shop/en/Motor...ur=3&year=2023
If you want some free info look at the accelerated technologies site: they have several videos explaining how they set up the different rides based on a number of factors. None specific to the Spyder.

I asked them via email if they have a spring package for the front of my 22 F3S but haven't heard back yet. I think a new front spring package if available with dual rate springs would be all I need for now; if not I may consider an Elka stage 3 which is pricey even in Canadian dollars.