Spyder Garage

Default 2023 F3-T Audio only working at 1/2 volume - any suggestions?

Hey everyone,
    So, just today, I turned on my radio and I basically have about 1/2 of the volume that I normally have, even when listening through my helmet. I checked the fuse on the amplifier and it’s good. Anyone else have any issues like this or any suggestions?
    Ride safe,
    Pikester
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-03-2024 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)
    2023 F3-T , Petrol Metallic

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pikester View Post
    Hey everyone,
    So, just today, I turned on my radio and I basically have about 1/2 of the volume that I normally have, even when listening through my helmet. I checked the fuse on the amplifier and it’s good. Anyone else have any issues like this or any suggestions?
    Ride safe,
    Pikester
    I have a 14 RT so this may not apply , but check your settings ..... My radio can increase the sound level the faster I go ....or NOT, depending on how it's set up .....good luck ...Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    I have a 14 RT so this may not apply , but check your settings ..... My radio can increase the sound level the faster I go ....or NOT, depending on how it's set up .....good luck ...Mike
    Thanks Mike. I checked the auto-volume and the other settings and everything looks good. I guess I’ll take it in and let the dealer take a look.
    2023 F3-T , Petrol Metallic