Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder F3, F3s, F3 Special Series Tailights - For All Continents & Countries

Hi guys,
    Finally, we have these lights on the shop & they are amazing.
    Click here to see the info - https://www.martinthevlogger.com/pro...es-canam-parts
    In this first video you will see the overview on these Tail lights + Plug & Play Installation. BE CAREFUL - read below on different "results".
    I am working on second video for countries having Extra turn light signals so we will also turn the turn light functionality on these lights.

Different Continents / Countries, different Plug & Play working results
    Adaptive Design for Global Harmonization

North America
    Our Full LED Tail Lights are meticulously crafted to seamlessly integrate with the specifications of Spyder models across different continents. For Spyders with turn signals integrated into the taillights (North America), our plug-and-play installation seamlessly activates daytime running lights (DRL), brake lights, and turn signals, providing comprehensive safety features wherever you ride.

Europe, Asia, Australia & NZ - Enhanced Functionality for Spyders with Side Turn Signals
    For Spyder models with turn signals positioned on the sides (Europe, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand), our plug-and-play installation effortlessly activates the daytime running lights (DRL) and brake lights, ensuring optimal visibility. To activate turn signal functionality, a simple additional installation is required, allowing you to enjoy the full range of safety features on these models as well.

(How to Video - on MartinTheVlogger.Com - or mail to help.mtvshop@gmail.com )
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; Yesterday at 10:15 AM.

Spyder Garage

Very nice Martin!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; Yesterday at 07:24 PM.

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Does anybody else run this? And what are you thoughts? I got mine from Slingmod I'm assuming they are all made by the same supplier since even amazon sells them. I'm concerned about their quality since they seem like typical Chinese cheap lights, I had to open a ticket with Slingmod because the right tail light resistor went out already and it's hyper-flashing.

Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wagswvu View Post
    Does anybody else run this? And what are you thoughts? I got mine from Slingmod I'm assuming they are all made by the same supplier since even amazon sells them. I'm concerned about their quality since they seem like typical Chinese cheap lights, I had to open a ticket with Slingmod because the right tail light resistor went out already and it's hyper-flashing.
    Hi, not sure if they are the same at SM, we have our own supplier with whom we've worked for a long time; and so far, so good, so no complaints.
    Also, we buy big quantities so we can adjust a few things, and we often do compared to the samples they do send to us.

Martin
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; Yesterday at 10:17 AM.

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Is it me, or are the LED tail lights not as bright as the stockers?

Retired U.S. Coast Guard 76-97
    Shad bags
    Lamonsters 2.0 usb dual power plate
    F3 ultimate boards
    LED arc lights
    Lidlox helmet extender
    Lamonsters top cuff with Ram ball and phone holder.
    Lamonster billet sway bar end links
    BRP driver backrest
    LED Volt meter
    BIW Cat Delete pipe
    Route 129 windscreen/ some time's
    Pedal Box Pro
    2022 F3S , Monolith black