Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Does anybody else run this? And what are you thoughts? I got mine from Slingmod I'm assuming they are all made by the same supplier since even amazon sells them. I'm concerned about their quality since they seem like typical Chinese cheap lights, I had to open a ticket with Slingmod because the right tail light resistor went out already and it's hyper-flashing.

Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wagswvu View Post
    Does anybody else run this? And what are you thoughts? I got mine from Slingmod I'm assuming they are all made by the same supplier since even amazon sells them. I'm concerned about their quality since they seem like typical Chinese cheap lights, I had to open a ticket with Slingmod because the right tail light resistor went out already and it's hyper-flashing.
    Hi, not sure if they are the same at SM, we have our own supplier with whom we've worked for a long time; and so far, so good, so no complaints.
    Also, we buy big quantities so we can adjust a few things, and we often do compared to the samples they do send to us.

Martin
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-02-2024 at 10:17 AM.