Spyder Garage

Default LaMonster performance primary muffler replacement pipe, fits all 1330 motors

Like new, I went with the RLS pipe, so take this off my hands for $75 and you pay shipping from 87124. Baffle included. I did not install the baffle.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pikester; 12-18-2023 at 06:56 PM.
    2023 F3-T , Petrol Metallic

Spyder Garage

I'm interested. We are in Phoenix area. Just joined spyder lovers and have never posted.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Waltz View Post
    I'm interested. We are in Phoenix area. Just joined spyder lovers and have never posted.
    Well, welcome to the Forum & posting then!

Now that you have posted your first post, Waltz, you should be able to send Pikester a PM. Just click on his username; then the 'Private Message' button that'll be in the drop down list that appears; add a brief title to your message; and type your message into the text field before submitting it. After that, just keep an eye on the Notifications button up in the Top Right of every page - when it flashes Red, it'll tell you how many unread messages there are in your Inbox - click on it, select the message you want to read first, and away you go!

And while you're here, just a quick note from management about each of the various sections/sub-forums & their index pages - many of the index pages have Stickies that are always visible up the top of the list of threads, you really should have a read of them first, especially the 'READ FIRST' or 'How to Use' Stickies (or anything posted by Lamonster ) The Stickies usually contain info &/or directions that will help you get the best from the applicable section or sub-forum, and some of the Stickies in the higher level Sections will apply to the entire Forum. So always check them out first - and if you ever have any issues or concerns, you can click on any of the GREEN usernames (like mine ) and send any of us Moderators a PM to ask for help &/or advice about the Forum.

Good Luck with your purchasing.

Ps: There's a very good sticky up the top of the Spyder General Discussion section, it's usually about the 2nd one in the list - 'A Request passed on to All...' that asks users to add their Spyder/Ryker year & model to their signature line so that readers don't need to guess about what year/model Spyder you're riding/asking about. (check out my sig line at the bottom of this post. ) Very Good value that one; helps you, helps everyone else too!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 12-27-2023 at 06:22 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Waltz View Post
    Waltz, I sent you a PM.
    Thanks,
    Pikester
    2023 F3-T , Petrol Metallic