Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gwolf View Post
    I have been documenting every promise and phone call to them, and what they had told me.
    That's always a good practice in my opinion. At least document the date and name of the person you spoke with along with a short synopsis of the discussion. I think I have a pretty good dealer, even if they're 75 miles away. At least I can trust they're not blowing smoke up my pants leg. Along with that document I also keep a record of what work was done on my Spyder, the date and the mileage.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gkamer View Post
    That's always a good practice in my opinion. At least document the date and name of the person you spoke with along with a short synopsis of the discussion. I think I have a pretty good dealer, even if they're 75 miles away. At least I can trust they're not blowing smoke up my pants leg. Along with that document I also keep a record of what work was done on my Spyder, the date and the mileage.
    Yes, I have a log book to document all the work I do on it myself.

I would have to go 3 or 4 states away to get a different dealer. All the dealerships in the tri-state area here are owned by the same parent company.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver