Spyder Garage

Default I Highly recommend the Pedal box

Put a pedal box from Lamonster’s Garage on a friend’s bike the other day. Fantastic! Works great, and makes quite a difference! I’m sold! I also agree with his video; connect it, and mount it under the body. My friend had a cuff, which is cool, but I think once you have it set to where you want it, you won’t mess with it. Highly recommend! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Yes, mine did exactly what I wanted it to, Joe. I agree completely

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Unfortunately, I bought the pedal box and after a month, kept getting fault codes. I was not successful in getting a refund. Their support was only interested in telling me over and over how to reset it, which would work for a few runs, but then would act up again. I ended up buying the pedal commander and actually like it better. But good luck with yours. They definitely make a difference in throttle response.

2021 RT Base - Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Some have said the Pedal Commander is not waterproof.
    I noticed with the PC, my MPG sank drastically compared to the lethargic non-PC operation when always on. So, for casual rides, I shut it off and when I'm feeling frisky I use it and burn thru gas with a big grin on my face. I mounted the box on the dash below the cowl and after 20k miles of all-weather touring, it's been bulletproof to the elements. Just saying.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

I also have the pedal commander. I mounted mine under the seat once I decided on my desired setting. Since I can control it with my phone there is no need to have it out in the open (waterproof or not)
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rjinaz86323 View Post
    I also have the pedal commander. I mounted mine under the seat once I decided on my desired setting. Since I can control it with my phone there is no need to have it out in the open (waterproof or not)
    Being an old-school techno weeny, not a fan of all-in-one / single failure-point devices. Maybe more clutter but easier to perform functions w/o diddling with phone apps.
    My point re: rain protection was not to fret with having it exposed unless you ride under water.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White