Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I've had mine in the shop twice for a suspension code fault. Picked it up today but, on the way home, it showed the same fault and code. I called BRP Customer Support; they were very helpful and set up a case# on my bike, so I have to return to the shop for the third time for the same issue.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-03-2024 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Caps & ' 's ;-)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by retiredFF View Post
    I've had mine in the shop twice for a suspension code fault. Picked it up today but, on the way home, it showed the same fault and code. I called BRP Customer Support; they were very helpful and set up a case# on my bike, so I have to return to the shop for the third time for the same issue.
    If it’s C210A it usually means it can’t set the ride height properly.

Under the rear seat is a schrader valve. Measure the pressure, it should be at least 30 psi if you’ve been riding one up. Using a HAND pump, put like 40 psi into it. Then measure it again on the next day. It should hold pressure. Never use an airline as it has a small volume. Never go over 90 psi for sure.

If it holds air, it could still be the pump, the return dump valve, a faulty level sensor, or even the system needs calibrating with BUDS2. If it doesn’t, it can be just about any component leaking.

It’s a complex system, which is not always well understood and mine had a fault in more than one component. I’d make sure I take a long test drive after it’s fixed.

I found in the end, the way to reproduce the fault on mine was to go over a portion of road that unloaded the suspension, so the bike goes a bit light, otherwise on surface streets etc it was much rarer in occurrence.

In the end they changed everything that was part of the rear leveling system and recalibrated everything. Took a few tries though and Covid was creating a supply chain issue with the Chinese parts.
    Can Am Syder RT Limited (2021)
    Triumph Bonneville T120 (2018)
    2021 RT Limited , Silver

Spyder Garage

I pre-ordered the 2019 F3-S Special Series and put a deposit on it. Coming up on 5 years now, and never had a problem or a warning light, fault code, or anything. I left the dealership the deposit and it was several months before the bike arrived partially assembed in a crate. It took the dealership 2 days to assemble it and do the initial service. By the time the crate arrived at the dealer, I already had an owners manual (fairly useless) as well as a service manual for it. I had already read both of them. Went to pick it up with a trialer, unloaded it in my own shop, and went over everything before ever riding it on the public highways. I found so many loose fasteners and fluid levels way off from where they should have been, that I decided right then, it was not going back to the dealership for any routine service or even most major repairs. It never has been back, and there never has been a problem with it. I am sure that since I am the one riding it, I will take more care to be sure everything is as it should be than some dealership grease monkey waiting to get off work and get a beer. Anybody can miss something now and then, but many of the dealerships specialize in missing a lot of somethings.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver