Spyder Garage

Default Recommend any door-to-door cross country Spyder Shippers?

Please recommend a door-to-door cross country shipper for my Spyder.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-14-2023 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)

Spyder Garage

Uship I have used

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Spyder Rider View Post
    Please recommend a door-to-door cross country shipper for my Spyder.
    This has been asked & discussed quite a few times on the Forum already, so there's a good chance that you can find a shipper out there who'll suit your needs.

Simply type 'Ship' or 'Shipping' into the Search field up toward the Top Right Corner of this page; then tick the 'Search Titles Only' box in the drop-down list that'll appear underneath; before finally hitting the little magnifying glass to submit the search; and you'll get a fair few answers.

All you hafta do is read the thread titles to get a pretty good idea of what each thread is on about; pick those you wish to read; and select your preferred shipper/shipping method.

Good Luck!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

I used HaulBikes for a move from Connecticut to Texas. Great service, Spyder arrived at my new home before the promised date, and was in perfect condition. No mileage put on it while they had it. Door to door service. It cost me around $800.00, which I happily paid.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

+1 on HaulBikes. Michigan to south Texas. Not very fast, but they’re set up for bikes/trikes, and have excellent equipment.

White 2015 F3-S SE6 - “Gypsy” (hers)
    Yellow 2017 F3-S Daytona 500 SM6 (his)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinTX View Post
    I used HaulBikes for a move from Connecticut to Texas. Great service, Spyder arrived at my new home before the promised date, and was in perfect condition. No mileage put on it while they had it. Door to door service. It cost me around $800.00, which I happily paid.
    $800.00 From Connecticut to Texas is an excellent deal considering UPS, FedEx, and USPS shipping rates these days.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    $800.00 From Connecticut to Texas is an excellent deal considering UPS, FedEx, and USPS shipping rates these days.
    Well He didn't say ...WHEN ... He did this, ..... if it was 2-3-4 years ago it makes a difference ....Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Well He didn't say ...WHEN ... He did this, ..... if it was 2-3-4 years ago it makes a difference ....Mike
    Mike, it was January of 2021. I wouldn't think the cost would be significantly higher these days, but who knows? All the OP would have to do is go to their website and get a quote there, which only costs some time.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinTX View Post
    Mike, it was January of 2021. I wouldn't think the cost would be significantly higher these days, but who knows? All the OP would have to do is go to their website and get a quote there, which only costs some time.
    January 21 was when runaway inflation began. So yes a quote would be the smart thing to do.

Spyder Garage

HaulBikes transported my RT622 trailer from Arizona to the east coast when I sold it. They were extremely professional. But please know their truck/trailer is extremely big. They cannot go in cul-de-sacs or gated communities so door to door may not be possible if you have either one at either end. Good luck..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi