Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

The F4 32" works for me, not too pretty, but it stops the wind and buffeting. You look thru it. I have the clear one, you can see good at night. I had the tinted one, which was hard for me to see thru at night, so I sent it back for the clear one.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-16-2023 at 06:05 AM.
    richie spyder

Spyder Garage

I got the plus 4 wide, plus 4 high than the stock shield. Also added the Gold Wing vent. I'm on a 2020 RTL. Got it when you could speak in person with Don the former owner who developed F4. We were at a rally. Threw it on and the wife and I went for a ride. If it's very windy out I can raise it and it pushes the wind over her head. No buffering. I look through it at that point. But it is so clear it's fine. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ssmcclub View Post
    The F4 32" works for me, not too pretty, but it stops the wind and buffeting. You look thru it. I have the clear one, you can see good at night. I had the tinted one, which was hard for me to see thru at night, so I sent it back for the clear one.
    The F4 32” is for the F3-s model, ssmcclub. The OP has an F3-L, which uses shorter screens.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red