Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Being a 100% solo rider, my thought was to use the top case for trips only and remove for every day, so I did. Then I thought I did buy this bike for touring and put it back on. Too easy to just drop the helmet in, plus the added rear light. Now, I just added a SE luggage rack for appearance. Case is staying on
    Attached Images Attached Images

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

I just had my flat panel on for a few days. I like it. Since I have the BRP arm rests on, I just remove them. One bolt per side, easy peasy. Bruce
    New to Sue and I
    2021, LTD, Asphalt Gray, 22,000 miles
    Gone but not forgotten
    RTS 2011 SM5, 95,000 miles

Spyder Garage

Appearance preferences are pretty individual. Personally I like the look of a Spyder without the case. When I bought my Spyder in 2021 I bought the basic RT in part because of looks, and in part because I did not want to spend the additional $4K for the rear trunk and the seat warmer (which I would never use as I hate the feel of an electrically heated seat). But I wanted a passenger backrest for my wife, so I had to purchase the plate as well to mount in on. The one time that I felt that I needed the extra storage I easily bungeed a soft case on to the back plate and was good to go.
    2021 Spyder RT
    2023 Royal Enfield Hunter 350
    Retired U.S. Army
    Life Member, NRA
    2021 RT , Petrol (blue)

Spyder Garage

funny yu brought this up? I have a 2023RT Limited and purchased the trunk lid (over $200+) and one day decided I wanted to see what it looked like. removed the trunk - put on the lid and rode around town. It looked like I was missing something so took off the lid and put the trunk back on and never looked back.. I always need to throw something in the trunk so I made a bad decision buying the lid..
    BIG F