Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Spyder Garage

Great write up. Maybe I missed it, but from your journal, it appears that you DID NOT use a trailer. Correct?
    2005 Roadtrek Chevy 210P
    2020 RT Limited-Chalk White SE6

Spyder Garage

Well, you could ride to a town named for each one of our prisedents,or visit every historical marker in your state, or visit every county court house, or look for the WWI moniuments in each state, or, or, or. It is easy to find an excuse to ride some where
    2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

You are an inspiration for all of us . Keep getting off the couch and do somthing you always want to do. I know I will .

2017 F3 LTD (SOLD)
    2017 HD Freewheeler (SOLD)
    2021 RT Base Upper and lower adjustable deflectors , Top case, Signature and lower lights, Baja Ron Bar, Back rest,Fobo TPMS, Garmin 396 , LED Fender lights, Rear LED turn and brake lights, Rear Brake light flasher, Rear Saddle bag LED lights, Battery tender, Lamonster Handle Bar Riser.

Spyder Garage

You are correct . . . no trailer.
    I pulled a trailer with a Goldwing over 15,000 miles. I'm now past sleeping on the ground, so a stock bike and a credit card are all I need.
    Other destinations include finding the largest ball of twine, The Plastic Brick Museum, The Mushroom Museum, or even photographing "pleasure" centers in Nevada's desert. Hit the highest road on Mount Evans to the low point in Death Valley. If those places are too far, go get a Slurpee at a 7/11. Just go!
    Completed SCMC Four Corners Tour
    Rattlesnake 1,000
    Don Diego 400
    Cal 500 & 1,000
    Unicycled at South Pole, Antarctica
    Coldfoot, Alaska, to Cabo San Lucas
    4,000 mile Mexican tour to Yucatan Peninsula

Spyder Garage

Hit the highest point in each state. Southernmost point in USA. Northernmost point in USA (etc)
    John B.
    Current ride: 2020 Spyder RT-s Petrol Metallic Blue dark with OEM top case

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJohn View Post
    Hit the highest point in each state. Southernmost point in USA. Northernmost point in USA (etc)
    That's a good one. Been to two of the Highest points. MN: Eagle Mt. in the Boundary waters area. 2301 ft. Views for 50 miles in all directions. You had to hike through swamps to get to that one.
    The other is Magazine Mt. in Arkansas. That is a drive up, also around 2300 ft. Spectacular views. We stayed in the Resort there, and spent the night in a Jacuzzi Suite. That was our Honeymoon treat.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Traveler, you sure enjoyed your run on the Spyder, hope I can enjoy another year or two. Thinking I might have to get a hip replaced that was replaced in 1998, we shall see, not looking forward to the Dr. visit.

2020 RTL

Spyder Garage

Geographical marker in cornfield near Wausau, WI. Center of the Northeast Hemisphere - 45 deg. N 90 deg W. - Four points in the world and only two are on land. Anchor point, AK. Most westerly Highway point NA. Lubec, Maine Quoddy Lighthouse - most easterly point in US. Friendship Park CA. Most Southwest point next to the Border wall. Cape Spear, Newfoundland. Most Easterly point in NA. Up Pikes Peak several times, Mount Evan's, Mt. Washington, Mt. Hood (until road closed due to snow). Rugby, ND geographical center of NA.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-20-2023 at 03:02 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

baxter

Very interesting trivia, I won't remember any of it tomorrow, but I learned something today! thanks Bill
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-20-2023 at 03:03 PM.
    2020 RTL Chrome, Marsala Red "Non-Directional Tires, Centramatic Balancers"
    Front- Kumho KH-16 175/55r15 @17psi, Rear-General Altimax RT-45 215/60r15 @20psi
    BaJa Ron Ultra 3 pcs sway bar kit
    7jurock 25" tinted windscreen w/flip
    Frogman Dave's "Signal Button"
    If in Doubt, Don't Do It!
    " Pros: Excellent Bug Killer, Cons: Pizz Poor Pothole Dodger"