Spyder Garage

Default 2021 F3 Ltd BRP Arm Rests

Our new to us 2021 F3 Limited came with the BRP arm rests. It had heated passenger grips stock. My wife would rather have the grips instead of the arm rests. Anyone out there want to swap their heated grips for the BRP arm rests? I'm sure we could work out any shipping issues.

UPDATE!!!!!!!
    I have found a set of heated grips. So, I would like to sell the BRP arm rests. Price is what I have invested in the heated ones, $ 150.00 Plus shipping. In good shape. I will try to upload picture of them on the bike. Will be available as soon as I get the stock grips I bought.

UPDATE!!!!!!!
    The grips arrived and are installed. The BRP Arm rests are available.
    Update; These arm rests are $499.00 new. This pair is $150.00 plus shipping. Seems like a deal to me. Ony a couple years old.
    Last edited by Myron Ah; 11-04-2023 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Change of offer

Spyder Garage

I think this just answered a question I have had in the back of my mind.
    When you install arm rests do you have to remove the heated passenger grips? Having both would be nice, an adapter would make so much sense.
    I've been considering getting arm rests for the wife because she says that on corners it almost feels as though she is going to slide off the seat which she never felt on the FLHTCU or Goldwing.

Spyder Garage

CdnF3Rider, it would be nice to have both. Have you looked into the ones that flip up? Those attach differently. But, feel free to buy mine and manufacture your own adapters!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Starting to get a tad "nervous" about my passenger grips. Have not shipped yet?!!? At least I have not received a shipping notice and tracking number yet. Suppose to be here by Friday. It has happened before and the product just showed up. We shall see.

Spyder Garage

Good news I think. Got an email that the passenger grips have shipped. Expected deliver Friday! Tracking number and everything> We shall see. Really good late October ryding weather predicted this Thursday, Friday and Saturday! So a last hurrah of ryding is planned. Where and lengths of rydes to be determined

Spyder Garage

I interested in the arm rest .. Could you please post a picture of them.. T.I.A.

TJ
    TJRANCH
    2016 F3L

Spyder Garage

tjranch9, I'm sorry but I have terrible skills at uploading/adding pictures. I will keep trying. I do have 2 photos on my computer.

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-25-2023 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Merged 4 immediately consecutive posts & removed invalid links
    2021 F3 Limited. 2013 RT Limited.

Spyder Garage

I have such a difficult time uploading PICTURES!!!!!!!

IMG_2559[1].jpg

Well, I did it twice it seems!!!!!!!! These are for sale. $150.00 plus shipping. No idea what shipping would cost.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-26-2023 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Fixed attach display ;-)

Spyder Garage

You need these arm rests!??!

Spyder Garage

Still for sale. Just waiting for you to buy.

Spyder Garage

The next time I ride over to Bayhaven, I would like to get these from you. If you get a taker before I ride over, don't hold them for me.
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black Satin

Spyder Garage

itsstopher.... I will gladly meet you at BayHaven. I live very near there. If I can figure out how to, I will PM you with my e-mail and you can send me a message.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Myron Ah View Post
    itsstopher.... I will gladly meet you at BayHaven. I live very near there. If I can figure out how to, I will PM you with my e-mail and you can send me a message.
    Just click on his username Myron, to the left of his post; then click on 'Private Message' in the drop down list that will appear below his username. When the PM screen paints up, add a message title in the appropriate spot (his username will already have been added automatically. ) then fill in your text in the text field; & finally, submit the message. Job done!

Once you've sent your message, you probably should keep an eye out for a flashing red 'Notification' indicator away up at the top Right of the page (it's between your username & the 'My Profile' button in the top line of the page ) that'll start flashing to signify that you've got a reply. That 'Notifications' button is also another way of sending a PM - if you click on it, it'll drop down an indicator of how many unread messages there are in your Inbox - even if there's no messages, you can still click on that Inbox button & go straight to the Private Message page to either read any/all of the earlier messages in your Inbox, or if you click on any of the red buttons in the column to the left, do all sorts of other things - like check your Sent folder or maybe Send a New Message, but if you click on Send New Message there & go thru that way, you'll hafta know and add the recipient's correct username.

PM me if you have any questions or hassles.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Yes Peter Aawen, I found it. I knew there was an icon/click on something somewhere. I did PM the gentleman, and the other potential buyer. all set. Thanks for guiding this not techy guy.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-06-2023 at 06:25 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CdnF3Rider View Post
    I think this just answered a question I have had in the back of my mind.
    When you install arm rests do you have to remove the heated passenger grips? Having both would be nice, an adapter would make so much sense.
    I've been considering getting arm rests for the wife because she says that on corners it almost feels as though she is going to slide off the seat which she never felt on the FLHTCU or Goldwing.
    Yes, they do have to be removed.
    Thunder's just the noise. Lightning does the work.

Spyder Garage

Yes Peter Aawen, I found it. I knew there was an icon/click on something somewhere. I did PM the gentleman, and the other potential buyer. all set. Thanks for guiding this not techy guy.
    Good to hear you got it sorted!

Now all you need is to finalise the sale & you can Mark this Thread as Sold by following the directions in the Sticky/using that option << in 'Thread Tools', which is in the middle of the menu line immediately above your first post in the thread!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Peter Awen, you could just buy them to resell and help me with getting familiar with all this techy stuff!

Spyder Garage

Peter Awen, you could just buy them to resell and help me with getting familiar with all this techy stuff!
    I dunno, right now the exchange rate AU$ to US$ isn't all that great, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't work all that well on my 2013 RT either Myron!

Besides, even tho they're fairly light, because of their size & the packaging they'd need to safely send them to me, I KNOW the International Freight Cost to get them to Oz would pretty much DOUBLE their price to me!! And then there's the time it'd take to get them here too - it'd make that price somewhat more than JUST double again the previous cost of delivery if I wanted to see them before the end of this year!!

Things that we used to be able to just slip into bubble wrap & poke inside a cardboard box, then send half way around the World virtually overnight (like from your part of the World to my part of the World ) are now often taking MONTHS to get here instead of just days; and also, unless you're filling an entire container yourself, smaller packages are often just getting thrown into a container full of other 'stuff' that's frequently crammed in any-old-how, maybe even ending up underneath a literal ton of other gear, so everything's gotta be packed substantially to protect it during its journey or it might end up like a pancake that's been left out on the freeway for a week or so!!

But don't worry, you're slowly getting the hang of all this techy stuff - at least well enough to work things here! And besides, as you know, us Mods are never much more than a PM away if you need a hand, even if it might sometimes take us a minute or 6 before we reply!

And if you haven't done the deal already, then SOMEONE's still gonna want a set of F3 arm-rests at less than half BRP's retail price eventually... just hang in there & keep posting to keep the Ad live - what's that old jingle.... ahh, I know - "It might not happen over-night, but it WILL happen!"
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    And if you haven't done the deal already, then SOMEONE's still gonna want a set of F3 arm-rests at less than half BRP's retail price eventually... just hang in there & keep posting to keep the Ad live - what's that old jingle.... ahh, I know - "It might not happen over-night, but it WILL happen!"
    If this was for sale 8 months ago they would have been sold. I had to buy them for full retail which in my opinion is way overpriced.

Myron, sell them on Facebook marketplace or in one of the Facebook forums there.
    21 Spyder base F3

Spyder Garage

These are still available.!!!!!! Just waiting for you to buy them.

Spyder Garage

The arm rests are still for sale. A nice Christmas gift they would make for that Spyder F3 ryder in your family!!!!!