Spyder Garage

Default 2020 RTL Chrome $19,500

I am relisting this Spyder for sale as it has been stored for the summer. Like new 2020 Petrol Blue RTL Chrome with only 21,500 miles. The bike has an extended warranty that is good until February, 2027.

Options include: Comfort Seat, Additional Garmin 595 GPS added, Passenger Arm Rests, Phone Holder, Front and Rear Cup Holders, CanAm Trailer Hitch and Wiring Harness, Full Storage Cover and Half Travel Cover.

The original battery did not survive the summer in spite of being on a maintainer so I replaced it last week. The rear tire is a nearly new General Car Tire. The full 19K service was completed by the dealer at 18,800 miles. This is a 1 owner bike. All service records and even the original purchase agreement are included. There has never been any need for any warranty work or repairs.

There are no dents, scratches, or blemishes. The bike shows as new and is ready to travel anywhere. Price is $19,500 or best reasonable offer. Clear and clean Arizona title. No sales tax or other BS fees. Please contact me by PM. Thanks..... Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by canamjhb; 10-16-2023 at 01:54 PM.
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Great Spyder anxious to find a new home.
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi