Spyder Garage

Default What Have I Created… LED Accent and GFX Lighting installed!

So Alexxis is done…for now. I forgot how patient one has to be when disassembling one of these things. I thought the RSS was a nightmare!! After some bloodshed, hair pulling, and copious cursing… No broken parts or mysteriously missing ones, this is what was accomplished:

Fahren LED 9005/H11 Headlight/fog light upgrade, and I didn’t have to cut into my housing!!

Blue LED accent and GFX lighting that is full color spectrum, but I’ve left it on dark blue.

The hardest parts were the driver side fog light and the wiring/affixing for the GFX.

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-16-2023 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly state the reason for this thread! ;-)

"Sometimes through the winds of change, we find our true direction"

2019 RTL SE6, Spyder upgrades ultraguard cover, foam grip cover, trunk organizer, magic mirror kit, saddlebag liners, ultimate seat with gas door and rain cover, heavy duty gas shock for seat, back rest, glove box protector, BajaRon sway bay, front grill, short spiral antenna, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with mount, trunk light, large brake pedal, wide vu mirrors, barb wire decal kit, highway pegs, hot grips.