Spyder Garage

Default Pairing BRP Connect/Go with Phone and intercom

When I purchased my 2019 F3L I paired my phone and Cardo intercom to BRP Connect. Because of various reasons I chose to use the Cardo intercom for music and radio and the rare phone call. I do not connect my phone to the bike via the hard wire in dash compartment. On the rare occasion I receive a phone call, a notice is displayed on the Spyders dash screen and a beep on my intercom. Is this displayed phone call notice due to the pairing of my phone or the Bluetooth pairing of my intercom? I’m thinking it’s all intercom Bluetooth because I think the BRP connect only works if the phone is physically connected to the bike.

Poasttown
    2019 F3L

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

All sounds (music, phone calls and notifications) are via Bluetooth. The cable keeps the phone charged and has to be data capable if you use the BRP Go app in the dash.

Intercom is using headsets paired to each other. Both can be paired to the bike but if the passenger wants different music then pair theirs to a separate phone.

Also the headset should only be paired to the bike. Pairing to the phone as well as bike causes problems as the headset doesn’t know what to connect to all the time.
    Last edited by Flamewinger; 10-12-2023 at 06:49 AM.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Thanks Flamewinger

Poasttown, 2019 F3L