Spyder Garage

Default Any install vids for the Front Fender rear red LED lights?

I have a 2019 F3L. I bought the front fender light kit from Lamonster. I did find a video on the install of the yellow slayer lights but I cannot find any videos on the install of the front fender rear red led light.

I am specifically looking to figure out where to hook the wires up to on the 2019 F3L. I have emailed Lamonster and also Showchrome but no response yet. I would be grateful for any help.

Thank you
    John
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-10-2023 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Revrent View Post
    I have a 2019 F3L. I bought the front fender light kit from Lamonster. I did find a video on the install of the yellow slayer lights but I cannot find any videos on the install of the front fender rear red led light.

I am specifically looking to figure out where to hook the wires up to on the 2019 F3L. I have emailed Lamonster and also Showchrome but no response yet. I would be grateful for any help.

Thank you
    John
    I'm not familiar with any stock lighting on that year fender .... However, if there is OEM lighting there, ie. on the front, then just run your rear wires up through the fender to the front and splice them in .... I have a 14 RT Basic and created my own rear lights for the front fenders in the same manner ..... Good Luck ... Mike
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-10-2023 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Caps & ' 's ;-)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Whatever lights you have should come with instructions. SlingMods sells TricLED lights and they have videos. For just lights you can tap into the front light but for turn signals you’d have to tap into the special colored wires.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red