Spyder Garage

Default F3 Ltd Special Edition

I am a retired Navy Master Chief and Deputy Sheriff. I purchased this Spyder for my 80th birthday in July of 22. This was for my last riding adventure before giving up riding. The trike was serviced at 3K and 9K and is in like new condition. Additions are a F4 custom vented and tinted windscreen, Utopia drivers backrest, FOB tire monitor system, CanAm soft luggage for L and R side trunks, Ram mount phone and beverage holders and rear trunk organizer. The trike is in Viper Red and all paint has been ceramic coated and maintained. Trike has been garage kept and I have clean title in hand. This trike is stunning and not to be missed. Mileage is 9,500 and ready to go. $23,000 cashiers check only. Trike is 2022.
    Price dropped to 22K. Price dropped to 21,500.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the Likes button to see Attachments.
    Last edited by Navy9; 11-02-2023 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Price change.

Spyder Garage

of your .

The pictures will help the sale of your spyder.

Adrien

Spyder Garage

Would you please tell us what YEAR the spyder is.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Don’t know how to add pictures.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Navy9 View Post
    It only came in red for that year and nodel...minus your additions this should give a good idea of how it looks(new).

https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/us/en...special-series
    '20 RT Chalk Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Navy9 View Post
    Check out the threads in this section/sub-forum:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...rt-amp-Testing

on how to add pictures, there's a few, and there's also some Stickies at the top of various other sub-forums that you might want to check out.

I'd recommend that you try using the 'Manage Attachments' method rather than Inserting an Image, cos that way the pic shouldn't ever be 'lost' or become unavailable without the payment if extra fees to your host site, whichever site that might be (don't laugh, that's already happened/happening on a few hosting sites! ) and at least some of the image size/type/format issues get looked after by the Forum software when you first upload your images as attachments.

Drop me or any of the other Mods a PM if you have any issues doing this and we'll try to help; but really, it's not too hard to add pictures to your posts, especially if you've already got them on the device you use to submit posts to the Forum If you use your phone as the source camera, then try to always take the pics you want to display here in Landscape Mode by dropping the top of your Phone to the Left, ie, turn it anti-clockwise. IMHO, it's actually a lot harder to type out an explanation of How to Do It than it is to physically upload your pics!

Over to you!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!