Spyder Garage

Default Anyone fitted Tricled saddlebag side light to harness with brake flasher installed?

Has anyone connected a Tricled saddle bag side light to the rear harness that already has the Tricled brake flasher harness installed?

I did send an email to Tricled but waiting on a reply. I'm guessing it might not work since the saddle bag light might also act as a brake flasher but wanted to see if anyone had already done it.

Thanks
    John
    Last edited by Revrent; 10-02-2023 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Revrent View Post
    Has anyone connected a Tricled saddle bag side light to the rear harness that already has the Tricled brake flasher harness installed?

I did send an email to Tricled but waiting on a reply. I'm guessing it might not work since the saddle bag light might also act as a brake flasher but wanted to see if anyone had already done it.

Thanks
    John
    I think the " Brake flasher " will control what the side marker light does .... ie. it will flash also .... good luck ... Mike

Spyder Garage

Several Emails from Reggie at TricLED. I am being told that it will work and the harnesses do not affect each other. They can also be installed in any order. I am guessing that the saddle bag harness only uses the power portion of the OEM harness and the brake light flasher uses other wiring? I am not an electrician but since Tric LED says it can be done, I plan on doing it.

JOhn