Spyder Garage

Default Are the customer accessory circuits all connected? Where to tie into them?

I have "searched" the forum and not found an answer to my questions. So here we go:
    are the 3 customer circuits all connected through one run of wire front to back? If yes, what is the best way to tie into it at the middle one. I see no "end to that wire. I have pulled gently on it and it appears to run in both directions. I do not want to just cut into it. Any input would be nice.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-27-2023 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question/s... ;-)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Myron Ah View Post
    I have "searched" the forum and not found an answer to my questions. So here we go:
    are the 3 customer circuits all connected through one run of wire front to back? If yes, what is the best way to tie into it at the middle one. I see no "end to that wire. I have pulled gently on it and it appears to run in both directions. I do not want to just cut into it. Any input would be nice.
    I’m not sure of the wire routing but I know on my F3T all thee circuits are controlled thru 1 fuse. All three circuits have an individual open end that was labeled and taped to the wire harness. All attachments are to the open ends. No cutting into the circuit is necessary. Terminal locations should be 1 in the Frunk, 1 on the left side below the middle of the gas tank, 1 in the rear under the pillion seat. Hope this helps.
    David C
    2016 F3T
    DIY Garage Door Opener & GPS Mount
    Battery tender cable
    Rear IPS Pack Rack

Spyder Garage

Thanks HAZE. That is what I am gleaning from what I read. I'm about to attempt wiring up the TomTom. I just hate pulling and cutting blindly.

Spyder Garage

Thanks HAZE. That is what I am gleaning from what I read. I'm about to attempt wiring up the TomTom. I just hate pulling and cutting blindly.
    Myron, which model and year are you running? That will help with the location of the accessory wires, as they vary. I know you have posted in the F3 forum, but……….

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

You also have this circuit for a GPS on an F3T and F3L. I'm not sure about the othersgps connector.jpg
    RiderDuke

My Ride
    2021 Glacial Blue Metallic F3-T