Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SOLD!! 2013 spyder RTL for sale

As the title says, I am posting this 2013 RTL with 5741 miles for a friend that I met at the local YMCA. Her husband passed a couple of years ago and she has decided to sell his beloved spyder. I intalled a new battery today, along with some seafoam and the bike started right up and ran great. I took her for a ride arould the neighborhood and around a few blocks to see how it shifted and etc. It did everything just as it should. It will need a full service, but I suggested that she sell it as is and discount the price accordingly. It has factory GPS, Corbin seat with drivers backrest and passenger armrest, trailer hitch, triaxle handle bars, etc.. It also has a full and 1/2 cover. It has the heat management side pieces that came out for the 2013's. It also has a larger than stock windshield and a few other xtras. She is asking $11,000, but might be a little negotiable. You can pm me or call for more information and I will get you in contact with her.
    Keith 919-649-2433

Sold!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blacklightning; 09-17-2023 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Sold
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

If you've sold your Spyder blacklightning, could you please follow the directions in the 'READ FIRST!' Sticky and mark your thread SOLD as outlined in there so that potential buyers don't need to open the thread before they can find out that you've actually sold it already - IF they notice!

It's a simple thing to do, easier than editing your thread title (which you haven't actually done yet! ) and it's a simple courtesy to other members anyone reading/searching in the future.

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...sub-forum-****

Thanks.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!