Spyder Garage

Default 2013 15" front rims chrome

I have a friend looking for the chrome 15 inch 12 spoke mags that are on the Spyder RT Limited; checking the water to see if anyone has a pair that have been swapped out or are no longer needed. Part number 219400420 if you go to the Can-Am pages to get an idea. Thanks folks
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-11-2023 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Caps & ' 's ;-)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by youngers View Post
    I have a friend looking for the chrome 15 inch 12 spoke mags that are on the Spyder RT Limited; checking the water to see if anyone has a pair that have been swapped out or are no longer needed. Part number 219400420 if you go to the Can-Am pages to get an idea. Thanks folks
    youngers, the year doesn't really matter on these rims - the OEM rims from ANY 2013 & on Spyder will fit any other 2013 & on Spyder, so if you want that style &/or that part number, don't restrict yourself (or your friend ) by unnecessarily specifying rims only from a specific year.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-11-2023 at 05:38 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Hi Youngers, I have a set of chrome wheels off a 2013 ST LTD (same wheels as an RT LTD) with less than 100 miles on. My wife didn't like the chrome and the dealer wouldn't swap them out. Prestine condition $400 plus shipping.

Spyder Garage

Still looking youngers??
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    youngers, the year doesn't really matter on these rims - the OEM rims from ANY 2013 & on Spyder will fit any other 2013 & on Spyder, so if you want that style &/or that part number, don't restrict yourself (or your friend ) by unnecessarily specifying rims only from a specific year.
    Actually, any front wheel from any year Spyder will interchange as long as you are going from 14" to 15" on the older models (or 15" to 15" on the 2013+ models, of course). I put 2015 F3 wheels on my 2008 GS to get the 15" diameter which opens up a lot more tire options. They look a lot better and handle better than the 14's too.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 10-20-2023 at 01:34 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...