Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default SeaDoo's now have a 1630/325 HP WaterCraft Available

BRP has stepped up their SeaDoo line with a 1630/325 HP option...

BRP wants to be ontop their game with Kawasaki & Yamaha...

If our Spyders had some competition MAYBE we'd see a HP increase???

Competition is a good thing...

larryd

Spyder Garage

If our Spyders had some competition MAYBE we'd see a HP increase???

Don't hold your breath.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Honda NeoWing...looks like it is based on the Piaggio 3 wheelers that lean...from what i see, the engine is Goldwing based opposed 4 cyl.

Like the Piaggio, you lean this bike. Still 3 wheels though so no foot down when stopped.
    2024 RT SEa To Sky ( back ahome after screen issues fixed looking forward to the BajaRon event May 1-5 )

2023 RT Sea to Sky Shadow Green ( guess what NO errors at all in 8 months of owning....)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WRCLVR View Post
    Honda NeoWing...looks like it is based on the Piaggio 3 wheelers that lean...from what i see, the engine is Goldwing based opposed 4 cyl.

Like the Piaggio, you lean this bike. Still 3 wheels though so no foot down when stopped.
    that thing was announced like 8 years ago.. but never went into production... generic info videos with the same footage show up from time to time with a coming in 2023 or coming in 2024 title but its not happening. I don't know if covid killed it or if it was just a concept but it doesn't seem to be happening. It's too bad.. I would have been in line for one depending on price.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Yamaha makes a 3 wheeled bike that leans. Not sure if it is a big hit or not, but it is something that I had plans to test ride. Unfortunately when I asked the Yamaha demo people they said that they were actually selling good and they normally don't do demos with items that actually sell that good. Nothing that I would buy, but it would be nice to test.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Yamaha makes a 3 wheeled bike that leans. Not sure if it is a big hit or not, but it is something that I had plans to test ride. Unfortunately when I asked the Yamaha demo people they said that they were actually selling good and they normally don't do demos with items that actually sell that good. Nothing that I would buy, but it would be nice to test.
    ahh.. the Yamaha Niken it was only available for the 2019 model year in the United States.. they pulled the plug on that one very quickly. Currently there are only 7 nikens listed on cycle trader all ranging from $9-13k... I think it was in the $16-18k range new

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by delkhouri View Post
    ahh.. the Yamaha Niken it was only available for the 2019 model year in the United States.. they pulled the plug on that one very quickly. Currently there are only 7 nikens listed on cycle trader all ranging from $9-13k... I think it was in the $16-18k range new
    To me, it looked to be more of an enduro style bike. The center of gravity seemed to be a little high. But I think it would be interesting to ride. But I do like the goldwing version better, if it was ever made.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    To me, it looked to be more of an enduro style bike. The center of gravity seemed to be a little high. But I think it would be interesting to ride. But I do like the goldwing version better, if it was ever made.
    100% agree with this

Spyder Garage

there is a new 990 Rotax Engine and a new Gearbox !! for the Can-Am Maverik .. together with a shaftdrive this could be the next Spyder Modell, also for Rykerlovers

https://www.rotax.com/detail/can-am-...averick-r.html
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by chris56 View Post
    there is a new 990 Rotax Engine and a new Gearbox !! for the Can-Am Maverik .. together with a shaftdrive this could be the next Spyder Modell, also for Rykerlovers

https://www.rotax.com/detail/can-am-...averick-r.html
    It's a 999cc triple with a turbo!! Not gonna see that in a Spyder... They don't need to do that, they just need to "performance" tune the 1330 with dual injectors etc, FFS!! They could easily be in the 170 range...

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic