Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Your Weather News @ September Edition 2023

All I can say is this Year has been a good one. The time spent enjoying family and friends has been a Blessing.
    I trust that you have experienced this wonderful opportunity of life.

So glad to have you join us for your local area Weather News. Daily news about weather has been very interesting to me. Please post your weather news and remember to keep it family friendly. Thank You and have a wonderful time.

The weather in Indiana has been all over the place. Some people have all the rain and sunshine, it seems.
    Indiana Farmers are now staying that we are going to have a good season. Time will tell on the crops.

Currently clear sky and a little bit chilly at 54°F.
    The moon is shining very bright this morning.
    Yesterday was another full moon.

Today is going to be a beautiful dry day with lots of sunshine. High of 82°F and low of 59°F.

Be Safe and Stay Healthy. ....
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Desert S.W. Weather

Hello from the desert. Last night, August ended with a loud, wet vengeance. I sat out front and watched lightning striking all around me. It was quite a spectacular event. Then it started to get too close for comfort. I moved inside about 10:15PM and the rain started shortly thereafter. We got an inch or so. Then it quieted down a little after 11PM.

Today it is cloudy with a few sprinkles off and on. The high will only get to the mid 90s and our humidity will continue to be high. There is a 7-10 MPH breeze. I don't see or hear any thunderstorms in the area. But we could have some develop by this evening. Stay safe..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Default Weekend Weather News

..Well folks this is September and Fall is just around the corner. Here in Indiana my trees are starting to shed some leaves. It has been somewhat dry this summer and really stressed out the trees. Currently I have 59°F with 89% humidity.

Today is a warm up day 87°F with sunshine.
    Low of 68°F and no rain.
    Sunday's high is 88°F and sunny.
    Low at 66°F.

Enjoy your Ryde Times and Stay Healthy.
    Monday is Labor Day by the way. ....

Spyder Garage

Drying out here. 3rd 100 plus degree day this summer, we’ve avoided the heat for the most part. Makes for nice night rides though…
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Default Labor Day 9/04/23

The Labor Day Weather is supposed to be warmer today, currently I have 72°F. I hope you have a great day today and get to enjoy your time.

High of 89°F with sunshine and some clouds. No rain in the forecast for today.
    Low of 70°F.

Enjoy your Ryde Times and Stay Healthy. ....

Spyder Garage

Today, is shaping up to be another sunny day out there, but hot and sticky as well. We had morning fog which burned off as we headed through the morning hours today,leaving us mostly sunny skies overhead. With that sunshine, temperatures will soar into the mid and upper 80's and lower 90's. Dewpoints are still climbing as well, so it will feel quite humid. Dewpoints could climb into to the 70's for some this afternoon Dewpoints in the 70's are downright tropical and oppressive.

The hot and humid air will stick around for both Tuesday and Wednesday. Both days will feature mostly sunny skies overhead, with each day a tad warmer than the last. Dewpoints should stay humid in the 70's as well. it is not out of the question for some areas to get a heat wave, which is three days in a row with temps of 90 degrees or higher.

The next chance of showers and storms on Thursday. There could be heavier showers and downpours at times, but flooding is not a huge concern at this point. They are keeping an eye on it though. Those showers and storms will usher in cooler,closer normal air next weekend.

The current temp is 85 degrees, feels like temp is 87 degrees.

They have a heat advisory out from 9/4/2023 @ 3:15 am EDT until 9/4/2023 @ 7:00 pm NWS, this evening
    The heat index values up to 95 degrees are expected.

Where...... In New York, Northern St. Lawrence, Northern Franklin, Eastern Clinton, Eastern Essex and Southern St. Lawrence counties.

In Vermont Western Franklin, Western Chittenden, Western Addison, and Western Rutland Counties

Impacts...... Hot temps and high humidity may cause heat illnesses to occur. Stay hydrated!

I am not complaining.

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

We have had weather in the mid to high 80's the last three days. This morning started out in the 70's. This afternoon rain, thunder, and lightning. None of the severe type though. Going to hang out and veg today.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Tuesday 9/05/23

....Yesterday we were at 90°F. Today it's dropping off 2° so 88°F is the high. Currently clear sky and 76°F. Still no rain in the forecast for today. The yard is looking bad and very dry. Good thing, I won't have to cut any grass for a while.
    Today's numbers are 88°F and 70°F.
    Full sun and clear sky.
    Everything is going well at this time.
    Stay Healthy and Be Safe. ....

Spyder Garage

Today is a beautiful summer day here in the desert S.W. I did a grocery store run in my convertible with the top down this morning. It was delightful. Currently it's 96 and heading for a high of 102. Humidity is at 19% and there is a 5 MPH breeze. There are no clouds. The overnight low will be 72 at 6AM.

On Saturday I got an education about Scorpions. In the nearly 10 years I have lived in this house I have only seen a couple of them and they were outside and dead. On Saturday morning I was doing the breakfast dishes and picked up the kitchen sponge. It felt like a needle was being stuck deeply into my finger. SCORPION!!! Apparently they like moisture and that little bugger was hiding under my sponge. He is now a ground up scorpion thanks to my disposal.

Never been stung before so called my doctor to see what I should do. He told me to go to the Emergency Room to get an anti-venom shot. Emergency Room doctor told me they don't give the shot treatment unless I develop a severe reaction, which is rare in adults. A vial of the anti-venom cost $8,000.00 in the US. It's considered a specialty or orphan drug that doesn't have a wide use. I was glad to be in and out of the ER in 45 minutes with no shot. Can hardly wait to see the bill for that!

Not to get too political, but my research shows that same anti-venom vial costs $100.00 in Mexico. Draw your own conclusions. Not much pain or lasting effects from the sting. Still a little numbness on my finger but it's a little better each day. Stay safe..... Jim
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-06-2023 at 12:24 AM. Reason: vile ... ;-)
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Default Wednesday 9/06/23

...I agree, sometimes the costs are not related to the drugs true cost. During Covid-19, I had a drug that was very affordable. Today that same drug has skyrocket....10x. I was told that it was all about the money.

Yesterday's sunshine was nice and warm. Currently it is 71°F with some clouds. Calling for some rain showers this morning. Time will tell about the rain. We are still short on rain.

High today only 80°F.
    Low at 61°F. Good sleeping weather for me.

Update on the tomatoes. Last week I had 8 wonderful gems. The wait was worth the time. Man oh Man, they were some of the best tasting tomatoes I had in years.

Stay Healthy. ....

Spyder Garage

Default Thursday 9/07/23

..Well folks the temperatures are starting to drop off some. Currently 68°F with clouds. I really enjoy this new weather trend.

High today of 76°F. Low at 58°F.
    Got a few rain drops this morning, just enough to get everything wet.
    Have a Blessed Day. ....
    Last edited by Little Blue; 09-07-2023 at 11:40 AM.

Spyder Garage

Started today with mid 60's. Supposed to be low 80's for awhile. Sunshine, blue sky, and some Canadian smoke haze. We had rain the last couple days off an on.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Friday 9/08/23

....Finally Friday and currently 62°F. This makes for more Spyder Ryde Time. The Month of August was so busy and hot so not much Ryde Time. I hope you enjoy your Day.

Today it's going to be a little cooler temperature.
    High of 73°F with some clouds.
    Low at 56°F and no rain in the forecast.

Get out there and enjoy some Spyder Ryde Times.

Spyder Garage

Just on 9pm here in the Hills not far from Mt Barker, outside Adelaide, the Capital of South Oz, and after another wet Spring Day, the sky has fairly suddenly cleared completely, and the temperature has plummeted!! After just a minute outside, you can feel the cold settling down on your shoulders. It's currently 3° C, but feels like -4° C, and we're expecting the 'real' temp to fall to 0° C overnight with 12-15kmh winds, so the Wind Chill will keep the 'Feels Like' temp down around -4.... Just covered all my vege plants in the hope that any o/night frost won't kill them all....

Tomorrow, Sat 9 September, is expected to hit 15-20°C, partly cloudy, with patches of frost in the morning, so I'm hoping that all my vege's will survive, got a good crop coming on.

We expect the daytime Temps to reach about 30° C by mid-week next week, but there's Severe Weather Warnings out on an Antarctic Cold Front that's heading our way pdq, possibly bringing dangerous thunderstorms, blustery winds, & mid-winter Temps with it that might change that; and there's an increasing chance of snow down to 500m (we're juuust at 800m here! ) Buuut, only to add a little bit of a mix to that, we've still got current Damaging Wind Warnings, Sheep Graziers Warnings, and Fire Weather Warnings all on the go at the same time too!!

So, anyone want to be a Meteorologist about now?! Gotta be Sooo Eeeaaaasy, duzn'nit!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-08-2023 at 06:50 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

107 yesterday "cold" front hit today and it's only 95 right now.

Those who say " I can't" will always be right.
    2014 RT Limited , pewter (magnesium?)

Spyder Garage

Default Weekend Weather

...Well folks it finally rained. It was about 30 minutes and slow. Just what I was hoping. Currently we have 62°F with a lite drizzle.
    The car show was canceled. Oh well, I will just enjoy the day inside and finish up my indoor projects.

High today only 76°F with clouds.
    Low of 54°F.

Sunday's high is 78°F with sunshine.
    Low at 54°F

Enjoy your time with your family and friends. ....

Spyder Garage

Today's official high was 114.....a record. In addition, it was the 54th day this year of 110+ temperatures. Another record!
    I took my usual evening neighborhood golf cart cruise at 8PM. The normal 1-hour tour was cut short to 10 minutes. It was too hot! Cooler days coming next week (I hope). Stay safe..... Jim

Update for Sunday: Today's record high WAS 108. Currently it's 110 and rising. But, it's mostly cloudy. Not rain clouds, just a cloud cover. That will keep the overnight lows from cooling much. Only expected to get down to 89!
    Last edited by canamjhb; 09-10-2023 at 04:55 PM.
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Default Monday 9/11/23

...First off, Please take a minute to Pray for those who lost love ones 22 years ago. (September 11, 2001). In Indiana we have our Flags at halfstaff, all day as a remembrance.
    I noticed on my calendar that today is posted as 'Patriots Day'. ........

Currently we have overcast sky and 56°F. Suppose to be a sunny day with some clouds. I hope you had good weekend and enjoyed your Ryde Times.

Today we will have 81°F for the high.
    Low at 61°F.

Stay Safe and Be Healthy. ....

Spyder Garage

We have been enjoying temps in the 70's to low 80's most of the week. A nice "cool down" from the 90's.

Color tints of yellow are showing up on some of the trees. Others are already brown and dried out. I do not expect a "colorful" fall here in the Ozarks.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Tuesday 9/12/23

...Good Morning and Welcome to the Weather news from Indiana. Currently 63°F cloudy and some rain showers. This is the first real rain for me in September. I received two tenths of the good stuff.

High today only 71°F. Low at 48°F.
    May have some more rain today.

Spyder Garage

Default Wednesday 9/13/23

...Well yesterday's weather was awesome. Currently we have cloudy skies and 50°F.
    My tomatoes are doing very well and I have been eating one a day. Nothing better than home-grown tomatoes. The wife loves to eat BLT sandwiches and so delicious.

Today's high is 72°F with lots of sunshine.
    Low at 46°F and no rain in the forecast.

Stay Healthy and be Safe. ....

Spyder Garage

This week has been pretty nice. Temps have cooled down and we even got some rain. The nice fall riding weather will be here soon!
    ----
    Joe

2023 F3

Spyder Garage

Fall is kicking in here. Mid 50's at night. Currently 71 degrees. Highs are only supposed to be in the 70's the next four days or so. We must be acclimated to the South. 70 feels on the cool side these days.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

It's over.....for now! Our extreme heat. Nothing above 100 for the next 10 days. And, overnight lows will be in the mid to low 70s. At 10:30AM it is 85, partly cloudy with humidity at 42%. The high today will be 95. There was a pop-up thunderstorm come through a 5AM. Got up to watch the light show. A little bit of spotty rain showers but nothing big at my house. It's now moving east into New Mexico. The rest of the day will be sunny here. Stay safe..... Jim
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Default Thursday 9/14/23

...Good Morning and Welcome to my Local Weather News. Currently we have cloudy skies and 50°F. I have enjoyed the cooler weather and to get back into some good Ryde Times. Just going to take everything in it's own time.

High today of only 74°F with some sunshine.
    Low at 48°F and no rain in our local forecast.

Stay Safe and enjoy your Ryde Times. ....