Spyder Garage

Default '19 Ryker 600 Engine Light stays on - anyone else? Any ideas?

Would appreciate your help please. Bike has been in dealership for many weeks trying to get engine light on dash to go out to no avail. I now have bike back and am driving it - mechanic said no problem - bike drives fine and they are waiting for 2 more parts to try to fix it. They have so far replaced Oxygen Sensor plus new ECU Module Blanck and no luck.

Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have any idea what would work please?

Thanks
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-30-2023 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question/s... ;-)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxfann View Post
    Would appreciate your help please. Bike has been in dealership for many weeks trying to get engine light on dash to go out to no avail. I now have bike back and am driving it - mechanic said no problem - bike drives fine and they are waiting for 2 more parts to try to fix it. They have so far replaced Oxygen Sensor plus new ECU Module Blanck and no luck.

Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have any idea what would work please?

Thanks
    The ECU module ..... my memory says that is one of the More expensive parts on these bikes ..... how much were the repairs ????? .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Could be it's as simple as testing? and replacing the gauge cluster. Maybe that's where the problem is.

Spyder Garage

Thanks - I posed this question - response is that this is not the problem as it is showing an active 02 code. Whatever the hell that means!

Spyder Garage

I'm $900 in right now just to get this darn light to go out - they supposedly gave me a $1k credit towards the ECU!