Spyder Garage

Cool New Sway bar installed on 2023 S2S at BajaRon's - Highly recommend!

Hey folks,

We traveled up from Hiawassee GA to Greenville TN to BajaRon's shop on Thursday Aug 24. Had them install their Ultimate bar on the new S2S.
    Bike is a bit more stable in the corners now. Tracks straight just like previous to the SB install. Wife is liking it. I guess the next step is Vredsteins up front but only if necessary...

Also had them install F3 handlebars to allow my wife to reach the bars and be properly located on the BRP drivers back rest for back support and proper riding position.

Since she is 5' 4" and has short arms, she was not very comfortable on the bike. Any one getting a new bike should think about riding position and comfort. I recommend making sure the handlebars and seat fit correctly so that you dont get shoulder pain or end up hunched over getting back pain.

Daniel handled most of the install. Great guy and very knowledgable !!! BTW only took him 1 hour for the SB install with time spent answering questions and consulting on other items. They spent quality time trying different solutions on the riding position etc. Wife spent time trying out the positions in front of the shop.

We also had fun meeting Paige and the other crew members. Highly recommend the shop, the folks and the service they provide.
    Last edited by WRCLVR; 09-19-2023 at 07:52 AM. Reason: added more info on how bar works
    2024 RT SEa To Sky ( back ahome after screen issues fixed looking forward to the BajaRon event May 1-5 )

2023 RT Sea to Sky Shadow Green ( guess what NO errors at all in 8 months of owning....)

Spyder Garage

Wife ordered a Stinger trailer 3 weeks ago. Freight company just dropped it off.

Once we get it unfolded and squared away, we will find room in the garage. We did order it with the alloy wheels and a matching spare wheel/ tire. Gotta figure how to mount that on the front of the trailer.

Plan is to load her S2S on the Stinger and tow it behind our 2020 Toyota Highlander V6 Limited. We will have our two Dogs in the Toyota...She will drive the 2019 RTL and i'll drive the Toyota/Stinger trailer combo. Alternatively we can drive our 2019 Slingshot SLR alongside the Toyota/Stinger/S2S

So now the whole "family" can travel a bit more easily........
    Last edited by WRCLVR; 09-19-2023 at 08:02 AM.
    2024 RT SEa To Sky ( back ahome after screen issues fixed looking forward to the BajaRon event May 1-5 )

2023 RT Sea to Sky Shadow Green ( guess what NO errors at all in 8 months of owning....)

Spyder Garage

It is great to see people enjoying life on a Spyder! Have fun you guys! Stop by if you get close. Love to see your rig!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Here in WI, winter storage is not too far away. Next spring, I may just need to make a trip down to Baja's shop to have the Ultra sway bar and shock adjusters installed. He's 750 miles away, so hmmmmm
    Last edited by troop; 09-19-2023 at 12:22 PM.

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    Here in WI, winter storage is not too far away. Next spring, I may just need to make a trip down to Baja's shop to have the Ultra sway bar and shock adjusters installed. He's 750 miles away, so hmmmmm
    AH! That's just a day trip!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    AH! That's just a day trip!
    Pretty much. Leave early AM, check in to motel later that day. Stop in at opening and start heading north after completion. Yup.. Very doable

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    Pretty much. Leave early AM, check in to motel later that day. Stop in at opening and start heading north after completion. Yup.. Very doable
    Thats what I did... But I am only 6 Hrs away... Left at 3pm and rode till 8pm... Spent the night and made my 9:30 appointment the next morning... Yeah i could have installed the bar myself but I would have missed out on the ride and meeting the gang at Ron's shop.. Oh, They also installed an Altimax rear tire while I was there.
    RiderDuke

My Ride
    2021 Glacial Blue Metallic F3-T

Spyder Garage

yeah...im thinking that when its time for new rear tires on both the 2019 RTL and 2023 S2S, i drive them up to BajaRon's shop and have them do it.

@RiderDuke how do you like the new Altimax rear tire ?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WRCLVR View Post
    yeah...im thinking that when its time for new rear tires on both the 2019 RTL and 2023 S2S, i drive them up to BajaRon's shop and have them do it.
    @RiderDuke how do you like the new Altimax rear
    tire ?
    So far so good... I left BajaRon and headed to GA via the twisties (3hr ride turned into a 6 hr ride). Then the next day road The Dragon. Everything went extremely well. Tire stuck like glue. Only thing I'm noticing is they are a little louder on the interstate... I only notice it when I don't have my music on.. Way better Ride then the stock kendra tires.
    RiderDuke

My Ride
    2021 Glacial Blue Metallic F3-T