Spyder Garage

Default Anyone interested in the spyderstore.com Domain?

My spyderstore.com domain registration will expire in a few months if someone is interested in it let me know.

JT

Spyder Garage

JT, are you getting out of the business, or just gonna produce for someone else to sell?
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

I sent all the information to produce the 998 air filter kit to Baja Ron with my blessings to start producing them.

I'm retiring and no longer produce Spyder products so if anyone wants to produce the other things I used to make I can help you out.

JT

Spyder Garage

Just got off the phone with a fellow spyder rider who saw me use my original Dual Fill and he's trying to source the components at Amazon to make his own (for personal use) variant. I suggested we make a list of readily available part numbers to share if you don't mind. Would Baja Ron consider any of your other inventions? I always wanted one of your NHR - No Hitch Required Carriers for my KW, FL to PB, AK Iron Butt Ryde (don't think anyone's done that on a Spyder yet). I still use my Dash Mount over the dash mount to this day on my '18 RTL.
    Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for your contributions and support of the Spyder community. Blessing on your future endeavors.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    Just got off the phone with a fellow spyder rider who saw me use my original Dual Fill and he's trying to source the components at Amazon to make his own (for personal use) variant. I suggested we make a list of readily available part numbers to share if you don't mind. Would Baja Ron consider any of your other inventions? I always wanted one of your NHR - No Hitch Required Carriers for my KW, FL to PB, AK Iron Butt Ryde (don't think anyone's done that on a Spyder yet). I still use my Dash Mount over the dash mount to this day on my '18 RTL.
    Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for your contributions and support of the Spyder community. Blessing on your future endeavors.
    Thank you for the kind words. I actually "think" I have one Dual Fill left in stock. I doubt you can find the quick release on Amazon but I can look for the part numbers. I just checked my web site and it shows none in stock so I have to look on the shelf and update the web site.

Baja Ron did mention he was going to start producing some of my other inventions but didn't say which one. I'm happy to share any cad drawings or BOM's of the things I invented.

JT

Spyder Garage

@ DGoebel I looked and I sold the DF-3 but I have enough parts to make a DF-1 if your friend want one of those. I also have two extra quick disconnects...

JT

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    Here's how I made mine: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ight=dual+fill

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Pretty cool, the link to the air chuck is broken for me

JT

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jthornton View Post
    Pretty cool, the link to the air chuck is broken for me

JT
    Hmmm, wonder why. Go to www.napaonline.com and search for part # NTH 90455.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Hmmm, wonder why. Go to www.napaonline.com and search for part # NTH 90455.
    Wow napaonline.com seems to be down, maybe that's the issue with the link.

JT

Spyder Garage

Must be a firewall issue, or something of the sort. Both links work for me.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

Just tried the link after I swapped to a US server. Loaded right away.

Spyder Garage

Must have been a momentary glitch at NAPA it loads fine for me now. I have no firewalls just a shotgun. Wow NAPA is proud of them, IIRC I paid $12 at Fastenal but that was a while ago.

JT

Spyder Garage

The reason I like using them is you just push it on. To remove you push & hold the hose toward the valve and then just grasp the sleeve and pull. No locking levers to mess with!

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

It's the only schrader chuck that can be dismounted without losing air and I tried them all. The clip on chucks were the worst and not repeatable at all.

JT

Spyder Garage

The transfer to Baja Ron is in progress. I really enjoyed the ride here and I'm glad someone will take over spyderstore.com

JT

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jthornton View Post
    The transfer to Baja Ron is in progress. I really enjoyed the ride here and I'm glad someone will take over spyderstore.com

JT
    You will be missed, JT. I hope I can fill you shoes!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

sorry to see you go. Your insight on Spyder repairs has been valuable

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    You will be missed, JT. I hope I can fill you shoes!
    I'm sure you'll do fine.

JT

Spyder Garage

The transfer has gone through but I don't see a web page... at least put up an index.html saying work in progress.

JT