Thread: First Look

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile First Look

After seeing pictures of the RT in brochures and on the internet, I finely got to see one in person. BRP was at the Sacramento Auto Show this weekend. Looking forward to my first ride on the 25th.

Spyder Garage

Let us know what you think.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default RT S

I got to drive the RT S this weekend and it was awesome. It's hard to explain but my wife and I went for a ride and she loves how comfortable it is.The new additions they have on it are great, it took me a little while to get use to the trottle, because it's different then my 2008 SM5 but I got the hang of it. Listening to the radio was cool. The dash is ice looking and I just loved how it looked. I told the dealer I want frist crack at the Demo model when they're ready to unload it. The Demo was the gun metal grey more then black model it was awesome, I would love to see the blue model. I do wish they would have kept the yellow color. Any way, I give it big up.

Spyder Garage

Default Sat on RT

My wife and I got to sit on an RT yesterday and LOVED IT. Can't wait to be able to take it for a test ride. This was a 5 speed but I'm thinking about the semi auto then my wife might want to get her MC license.

A few questions. Is the RT S loaded with ALL the options? Such as CB, mike to mike, SAT radio ( is it XM or Sirius?)

I want to also get the matching trailer. Thanks, for your help.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rjchoops View Post
    My wife and I got to sit on an RT yesterday and LOVED IT. Can't wait to be able to take it for a test ride. This was a 5 speed but I'm thinking about the semi auto then my wife might want to get her MC license.

A few questions. Is the RT S loaded with ALL the options? Such as CB, mike to mike, SAT radio ( is it XM or Sirius?)

I want to also get the matching trailer. Thanks, for your help.
    No, the communications and entertainment systems beyond the radio/iPod cable are optional accessories for the RT-S. The CB/Comm System (intercom) and Sirius-XM are separate items. Wired helmets or mike/speaker sets are extra also. At least one member was told that the CB/Comm System had to be dealer installed. The GPS is optional, too.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!