Spyder Garage

Default Hopnel Spyder RT Side and Trunk Bag Liners

Bag liners for the Spyder RT side cases and trunk compartment. Four liner bags in total, all great condition. Fits the RT and RTL. We used these on a 2018 Spyder RTL and you can check compatibility with other years.

We don’t have the frunk bag.

$20 for the set, plus shipping from LA area.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wiggy1; 08-05-2023 at 09:07 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy1 View Post
    Bag liners for the Spyder RT side cases and trunk compartment. Four liner bags in total, all great condition. Fits the RT and RTL. We used these on a 2018 Spyder RTL and you can check compatibility with other years.

We don’t have the frunk bag.

$20 for the set, plus shipping from LA area.
    I'd like to purchase if still available. Let me know how you would like to handle the transaction. I'm in Ramona, CA near San Diego. MikeC

Spyder daily driver - 2015 F3S magnesium - grocery getter
    BajaRon swaybar, Shad sidecases and Givi top case with Admore kits, adjustable brake rod, LaMonster LED headlights, Stebel Nautilus, Zumo 396, FOBO TPMS, F4 Customs windscreen and bump skid
    Front Tires - 175/55R-15 Yokohama AVID S34FA SL
    Rear - General Altima RT45

Spyder touring buddy (White-Whale) - 2018 RTL pearlescent white - set up for touring and local dates with SWMBO.
    LaMonster LED headlights, Stebel Nautilus, Zumo 396, Spyder cuff, FOBO TPMS, driver adjustable backrest, rear view mirror LED turn signals, and Eastern Beaver PC-8R fuse box. Baja Ron Ultra Sway Bar on the way.

Front Tires - Stock Kendas
    Rear - General Altima RT45

Other motorcycle transport - 2010 Honda NT700VA Deauville and assorted vintage Japanese bikes

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mikthebik View Post
    I'd like to purchase if still available. Let me know how you would like to handle the transaction. I'm in Ramona, CA near San Diego. MikeC
    Still available. I am up near Long Beach. Beautiful ride North for you. Shoot me a PM and we can work the details.