Spyder Garage

Default Any input/feedback on Performance Add Ons?

Hello everyone

My 2020 f3 Ltd is slowly becoming a smooth fast ride. For me I wanted all the bells and whistles for looks, but now I’m starting to look for performance add ons. I already have the Power Commander and Baja Ron and now looking to get the stage 2 Elka shocks all around and also the RLS cat delete added.
    Does anyone have any input or experience with these items? Sure am interested on your views about them.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rxb6199 View Post
    Hello everyone

My 2020 f3 Ltd is slowly becoming a smooth fast ride. For me I wanted all the bells and whistles for looks, but now I’m starting to look for performance add ons. I already have the Power Commander and Baja Ron and now looking to get the stage 2 Elka shocks all around and also the RLS cat delete added.
    Does anyone have any input or experience with these items? Sure am interested on your views about them.
    Love the F3!

I think the cat delete is a nice upgrade for the price. Reduces weight and a lot of heat. You won't get much in the way of added performance, though it will sound like you did. Only an ECU upgrade will do that. Then your power commander will be pretty much obsolete.

It is fun though!
    Last edited by BajaRon; 08-05-2023 at 04:00 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Thank you, the cat delete is for different sound less sewing machine noise. ��

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rxb6199 View Post
    Thank you, the cat delete is for different sound less sewing machine noise. ��
    'Good Sound' is very subjective. We live on a very busy street corner and motorcycles of all kinds go by every day. There are many that I wouldn't want to ride. My theory is that they are def and turn their hearing aids off when they ride! Not for me. But they must love it.

The cat delete pipe with the stock muffler remaining gives the exhaust note more authority. Especially at wide open throttle. But settles into a nice, light to moderate tone at cruise. For me, it's the way to go.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 08-08-2023 at 09:54 AM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Yup ... The Dyno Jet Power Commander is obsolete, as DJ has stopped map support. The next step is a Power Vision 3. Give Fuel Moto USA a call...

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue