Spyder Garage

Default Anyone with BUDS in Western New York? Need to disable DESS...

Is there anyone in the Buffalo, Rochester, or Niagara Falls area with BUDS who can disable DESS??

Thanks, Johnv
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-23-2023 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)
    USMC RETIRED

BLUE KNIGHTS NYV

2022 F3T Glacier Blue

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnv50 View Post
    Is there anyone in the Buffalo, Rochester, or Niagara Falls area with BUDS who can disable DESS??

Thanks, Johnv
    A member here, "Joel the Biker" lives in Binghamton NY. He did mine ..... Also, Netzley's now have the Master license and they will be Disabling DESS at SpyderQuest in Lake George in Sept. 2023 ..... Mike
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-23-2023 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display ;-)

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

how much is usually charged to do this? I was interested in getting mine disabled.

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CloverHillCrawler View Post
    how much is usually charged to do this? I was interested in getting mine disabled.
    Well IMHO the only folks who are doing this are private owners of the BUDS license .... so there is no standard charge .... When Joel did mine I paid for His .... It only took 5 to 10 minutes. .. I think $ 25 to $ 50.00 would be worth every penny .. Mike