Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Just a quick update on the new Continental tires on the 2019 RTL...

Driving with it on a 100 mile trip on the highways and isnterstates this weekend in North Georgia, I am happy to report a noticeable difference in stability with much less "darting". Buffeting from truck and other vehicles passing was much less, too

Was even able to use cruise on with right hand off the bars ( i have really bad right shoulder ) and the Spyder tracked straight !!!!

I think the combination of the 165/60/15 at 21 psi is good for now. Definitely soaked up minor bumps better than the 165/55/15 crapendas did. I will however continue to monitor tread depth across both fronts and will adjust if need be

I appreciate all the comments and help everyone provided for me
    Last edited by WRCLVR; 08-07-2023 at 07:07 AM. Reason: added buffeting commentary
    2024 RT Sea to Sky (back at dealer again due to blank screen issues, loss of BT and WIFI :-( :-( AND the new cluster BRP sent is not linking to the bike properly = BRP fail again)
    2023 RT Sea to Sky Shadow Green (guess what? NO errors at all in 9 months of owning!) Such a sweet S2S :-)

Spyder Garage

Dropped the front tire pressure on the 2019 RTL Continentals to 19 psi. Still handles well, but no longer "nervous" I might try 20 psi but need to look at the rear pressure on the stock Kenda which is set at 25 psi for now. Bikw now has 4400 miles on her so we have put ~ 900 miles on it in 1 year of owning it....
    2024 RT Sea to Sky (back at dealer again due to blank screen issues, loss of BT and WIFI :-( :-( AND the new cluster BRP sent is not linking to the bike properly = BRP fail again)
    2023 RT Sea to Sky Shadow Green (guess what? NO errors at all in 9 months of owning!) Such a sweet S2S :-)

Spyder Garage

I just picked up my Sea to Sky on the 15th. Looking forward to fun again.

Does anyone know the reason (besides money) that the luggage is no longer included on the 2023 Sea to Sky like it was in 2021? You would think when you buy the top-of-the line Spyder you would get a little more than the graphics and a better seat.

Where are you located? Never mind, I see where. Enjoy! Question, did you get the luggage with yours included in the purchase price?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-21-2023 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Merged 3 immediately consecutive posts from same poster... ???

Spyder Garage

MCole, I never received any luggage when we bought our S2S in August either. First Spyder for us to buy also. In northern Wisconsin.
    2023 Sea to Sky