full time RV'er on the road. Well we were. Now, 6 months in ThreeRivers Mi and 6 months in Apache
    Spyder Garage

Default Short reach bars to fit '22 RTL

Currently have Stock Reach Bars which are too far of a reach for my short arms. I want the Short Reach Bar as I think the F3 bar will still be a little short. Please PM if you have one.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-16-2023 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Removed duplicated WTB: ;-)

Spyder Garage

I have a short reach bar that I used on my '16 F3 and when I put it on my '22 RT it came back way too far. Went back to RT bar and used Lamonster riser which brought the back back closer. You are welcome to the F3 short reach if you pay shipping. I'll have to look to make sure I still have it.
    Two Wheelers from 1963-2011

Three Wheelers:
    2011 RT(Red)
    2014 RT(white)
    2016 F3T(red)
    2022 RT current ride(silver)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fulltimer View Post
    Currently have Stock Reach Bars which are too far of a reach for my short arms. I want the Short Reach Bar as I think the F3 bar will still be a little short. Please PM if you have one.
    I currently have the short reach bars from my F3 on my RTL and feel like they are too far back. I think the original F3 bars would be better for me but I haven’t changed them out yet. The original RT bars definitely didn’t work for me .. I am 5’ 5”.
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

full time RV'er on the road. Well we were. Now, 6 months in ThreeRivers Mi and 6 months in Apache
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ulflyer View Post
    I have a short reach bar that I used on my '16 F3 and when I put it on my '22 RT it came back way too far. Went back to RT bar and used Lamonster riser which brought the back back closer. You are welcome to the F3 short reach if you pay shipping. I'll have to look to make sure I still have it.
    Please check ASAP. I will switch any further communication with you on this to PM as suggested.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by al0vely View Post
    I currently have the short reach bars from my F3 on my RTL and feel like they are too far back. I think the original F3 bars would be better for me but I haven’t changed them out yet. The original RT bars definitely didn’t work for me .. I am 5’ 5”.
    I'm 5'7" and hope that I am not overcompensating. I have found that I am comfortable with the reach about 3" shorter than it is with the stock bars. I am guessing at what this will net me.

Spyder Garage

Have you sourced a set of bars yet fulltimer? If so, please use the process outlined in the '***** READ FIRST!....' sticky to mark the thread as Sold and close it as a courtesy to other members.

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...sub-forum-****
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Have you sourced a set of bars yet fulltimer? If so, please use the process outlined in the '***** READ FIRST!....' sticky to mark the thread as Sold and close it as a courtesy to other members.

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...sub-forum-****
    Peter, you're almost timely. I THINK I have a set located, but am not confirmed. However, yes I have read and as soon as I have a set confirmed I will be putting the "sold" sign up. thanks for the reminder.