Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Just in time for me to come home from Maine and the entire eastern side of the country will be in the 90's for 5 + days.

Looks like it will be 4am start times.

Spyder Garage

Be safe brother!!

Spyder Garage

We ride when it is hot. We do stay out of the town traffic where one slowly bakes in the sun whilst sitting in a "parking lot" waiting for the light to change. We are in the midst of motorcycle riding paradise. Many twisties and deserted roads. We like to cruise at 40 mph or so and enjoy the "breezes" as we go. We usually wear long sleeve shirts, no under garments (as in t shirt), jeans, fingerless gloves, and helmets. Long sleeve because we don't want to get sunburned on the arms.

When we get to the "deep woods" areas, it actually cools down about 10 degrees. Makes it feel like the AC has been turned on. I am also a "cold weather" rider. Not as much as I used to, but still do from time to time. I think it is neat to go for a 50 mile ride on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, etc. I won't ride on ice covered roads or snow...but the snow here has been happening once or twice a year, and is usually gone in a couple days.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 07-22-2023 at 10:55 AM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red