Spyder Garage
    Last edited by Joe T.; 07-04-2023 at 11:47 AM.
    Joe T.
    I miss SoCal - - - -

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Happy 4 th !! (Had trouble viewing that)

Spyder Garage

Flag.jpg

I am happy to display our American flag. Not because I have anything personally to be prideful for. But because I am proud to support the values our flag represents, proud of the principals that our founders dedicated their lives to, proud of those who have sacrificed to protect us all. And proud of the God who gave us this nation.

In a small way. I mean to honor them all when I fly this flag. I want them to know that I appreciate all they have done.

Whether we appreciate it or not. America means a great deal to us, our children, our grandchildren, and the rest of the world for generations to come.

Truly, we are blessed to live in the greatest nation on earth. And, at the very least. One of the greatest nations to ever exist.

Oh yes. We have our problems. But I would ask, where is the nation that does not suffer from these same ills? And what other country has a better set of ideals, foundation, or process to rectify these issues?

May we all enjoy this 4th of July for what America has been. What it is. And what it can be in the future.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Saluda View Post
    Happy 4 th !! (Had trouble viewing that)

Yeah, I don't know why.

Try this one:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...O&opi=89978449

Here is another one you will like, if you can open it:

https://www.google.com/search?q=lee+...id:DcbPs8zgpEU

Joe T.
    Last edited by Joe T.; 07-04-2023 at 11:47 AM.
    Joe T.
    I miss SoCal - - - -

Spyder Garage

I saw what I thought was an appropriate sign put out by a church regarding the 4th.

"America Bless God"
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 07-04-2023 at 02:38 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Flag.jpg

I am happy to display our American flag. Not because I have anything personally to be prideful for. But because I am proud to support the values our flag represents, proud of the principals that our founders dedicated their lives to, proud of those who have sacrificed to protect us all. And proud of the God who gave us this nation.

In a small way. I mean to honor them all when I fly this flag. I want them to know that I appreciate all they have done.

Whether we appreciate it or not. America means a great deal to us, our children, our grandchildren, and the rest of the world for generations to come.

Truly, we are blessed to live in the greatest nation on earth. And, at the very least. One of the greatest nations to ever exist.

Oh yes. We have our problems. But I would ask, where is the nation that does not suffer from these same ills? And what other country has a better set of ideals, foundation, or process to rectify these issues?

May we all enjoy this 4th of July for what America has been. What it is. And what it can be in the future.
    Thank you for this.... my sentiments EXACTLY!
    2021 RT Ltd, Marsala Red/Black, Dark
    New course heading Mr Sulu: 2nd star to the right and straight on til morning...

Spyder Garage
    2021 RT Ltd, Marsala Red/Black, Dark
    New course heading Mr Sulu: 2nd star to the right and straight on til morning...

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Happy Birthday

....YES, a big Happy Birthday to the USA.
    Land of the Free. ....
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Thank you Ron,you have such a good way with words. At the time of our founding no other country came even close to espousing those ideals let alone put them on paper and try to guide a nation by them. Do we fall short,yes. But do we keep trying YES.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    Thank you Ron,you have such a good way with words. At the time of our founding no other country came even close to espousing those ideals let alone put them on paper and try to guide a nation by them. Do we fall short,yes. But do we keep trying YES.
    Very true. Every person, therefore every nation, has faults. It's not the falling down that brings failure. It's the failure to get back up that puts the final nail in the coffin. Perfection is reserved for the next life. But we can, and should, always strive in that direction. This goes for every facet of life.

I hope everyone had a GREAT 4th! But we don't have to wait on a single day to celebrate America. We can do it every day of the year. Couldn't hurt!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...