Spyder Garage

Thumbs down RacingPowerSports service is very bad..so angry...

I bought the Elka suspension front and rear from Amazon. The racingpowerSports company said it would take 4 to 6 weeks. They also promised to deliver at the end of June.

But they didn't send the product. They also blocked contact and even ignored Amazon messages.

The service is very unsatisfactory. Is it really that slow?

Korean Spyder and Ryker 1500 members are also watching, but who would buy this kind of service... I'm so angry.

캡처.jpg

I purchased the ELKA suspension from Amazon on May 17th. They said it would take 4 to 6 weeks, so they kept waiting.

After 6 weeks, I inquired when it would be delivered. They promised to deliver at the end of June. But they couldn't keep it. Without even saying a word of apology, he started to sarcastically mock the buyer. Suddenly, they say an absurd story that it takes 6 to 10 weeks more.

So I requested a refund. I was afraid of them all of a sudden, and they promised to send me a package on July 18th. However, after July 18, the promise was broken again. I sent an e-mail and Amazon message, but there was no reply back.

When I called them, they got angry with me and made all sorts of criticism about Asians. So I asked for a refund once again. However, they refused to refund and even blocked me.

They are a group of scammers and they are the worst. You have sent all claims to Amazon.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 07-20-2023 at 07:00 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kongdoly View Post
    I bought the Elka suspension front and rear from Amazon. The racingpowerSports company said it would take 4 to 6 weeks. They also promised to deliver at the end of June.

But they didn't send the product. They also blocked contact and even ignored Amazon messages.

The service is very unsatisfactory. Is it really that slow?

Korean Spyder and Ryker 1500 members are also watching, but who would buy this kind of service... I'm so angry.

캡처.jpg
    I note that you are from Korea. The note about the 4 - 6 weeks states that is lead time to build the product. I don't see anything about shipping here. Am guessing that will add to the situation because of the shipping to another country. Have you tried contacting Amazon directly. Vendors that sell from them are supposed to be customer friendly.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    I note that you are from Korea. The note about the 4 - 6 weeks states that is lead time to build the product. I don't see anything about shipping here. Am guessing that will add to the situation because of the shipping to another country. Have you tried contacting Amazon directly. Vendors that sell from them are supposed to be customer friendly.
    I was promised to give the waybill number at the end of June. However, I have not received the tracking number until now....

T___T

Spyder Garage

A scam is a scam. A rider is a rider. Hopefully, we are here to help anyone who needs it, if we can.

If the OP used a credit card, that avenue should be pursued immediately.

Also, Amazon may be able to help. This should be tried as well. Don't let the scammers stonewall you.

Good luck!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Both threads are now merged as they contain the same subject matter.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red