Spyder Garage

Default Does anyone add Fuse/Accessory Blocks? Where's the best spot?

Hey Folks,

My apologies if I'm posting too many questions as I get closer to deciding whether or not to make the switch to 3 wheels.

As I continue to read and watch videos about the Spyders (mainly the F3's), it's apparent there are a lot of accessories we can add to these things. Does anyone utilize fuse/accessory blocks to make installing multiple accessories easier? If so, for switched power accessories, where did you mount your accessory block? I potentially see either mounting a block just above the battery or attaching a block closer to the accessory wires under the side panel.

I guess I'm just wondering if there's an ideal place that will minimize the running of additional wires when installing accessories.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-29-2023 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question/s... ;-)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I use the Neutrino fuse block. Love it but it’s a bit pricy since it’s smartphone capable. I installed is up and to the right of the battery. It powers Denali spot lights, XKGlow lights and I use the special circuit to turn off the Denali’s when I turn the fog lights on. (Not supposed to have more than 4 headlights)
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa View Post
    Hey Folks,

My apologies if I'm posting too many questions as I get closer to deciding whether or not to make the switch to 3 wheels.

As I continue to read and watch videos about the Spyders (mainly the F3's), it's apparent there are a lot of accessories we can add to these things. Does anyone utilize fuse/accessory blocks to make installing multiple accessories easier? If so, for switched power accessories, where did you mount your accessory block? I potentially see either mounting a block just above the battery or attaching a block closer to the accessory wires under the side panel.

I guess I'm just wondering if there's an ideal place that will minimize the running of additional wires when installing accessories.
    "
    I had / have them for 3 Spyders .... Got mine from " banggood.com " .... around $10.00 now ... just a simple Fuse block, but they have done what they were supposed to do .... JMHO ....PS these are pretty small compared to others I have seen , so they fit just about anywhere ...... Mike