Spyder Garage

Default Any tips on removing Ryker Rally Stock Seat?

I'm turning my Rally into a bobber style trike. Removed the whole passenger setup.... Have lots of spare parts to sell.... 75% of original as well as a big rear Linq bag.... But first need help om removing the stock seat... Is different than the regular or the comfort seat & I want to install the solo seat. Help please?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-25-2023 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)

Spyder Garage

The stock seat on the Ryker should just pop right off. Gently pull on each corner of the seat and the tabs that hold it to the seat pan should pop right out of the slots holding it in place. Reinstalling it can be a real pain. At least that's how it worked on the earlier models.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

On my 2023 Rally, you have to remove the small side covers just below the seat on each side. Gently pull outward on the tops and the top pops out of the seat, then lift up. Then gently pull the corners on the seat as gkamer mentioned.
    2023 Ryker Rally - Heritage White III
    Sport Windshield
    GPS Holder